not that bad(ven)

a/n: in this story ven is made up if you would like to think you are her you can do so!

after getting the message from machine gun kelly asking me to lunch at noon i quickly run upstairs and take a shower.
i wash my hair and my body. i get out and wrap the towel around my tiny body. i grab my bra and underwear and throw them on. i grab a hoodie and throw it on with some black ripped jeans. its 11:20am and i still need to do hair and makeup. i straighten my hair and put on mascara and eyeliner and throw on my shoes. im walking out of my house by 11:45am and on my way to Le Petit Paris. i put on my playlist with songs by Mgk, lil peep, Avril Lavigne, Melanie martinez, Lana del rey and so many more. i find a parking spot and walk in right at noon. i didn't see Machine gun kelly anyways so i asked for a table in the back for 2 people. i look at the menu and order a water for now. as i look up i see what i think is Machine gun kelly. i walk over and realize it is him. i walk over and shake his hand and bring him to the table in the back. he sits down and orders a water also.

"it's so nice to meet you" he's practically beaming when he said that.

"it's amazing to meet another amazing artist if i say so" i give him a quick shy smile then look back at the menu.

i order steak and he orders the same. we talk about working with other singers and how they acted. we talked about how we started singing and what i'm working on. im currently working on an album but im posting a song early for the fans. i haven't made an album since 2021 so it's been a while. i love singing it's always been number 1 for me. i found love for it when i was little little, maybe when i was 4 or even 5. as we're talking our food comes. it really didn't take long honestly.

"so i'm making a new album and i was thinking we could do a song together for my album if thats okay with you" i look up to see him staring right at me.

"that sounds amazing Ven" he shoots me a small smile and takes a bite of his steak.

phew! i've been thinking about making a song with him for a while now. the album is gonna be called lonely souls. i've already have 2 songs down. 1 solo and 1 with Post Malone. i've told people im making an new album so everyone was prepared.

"the songs gonna be called lonely souls" i looked at him with a small smile.

yes he's gonna be the one singing the album song with me. cry about it. i was gonna have 5 solo songs and 4 guest songs. the guest will be Post Malone, Machine gun kelly, Lana del rey, and the band 5 seconds of summer. i've never really understood why but me and Post are best friends. he lets me call him Post. me and Mgk talked for hours and hours. we talked about his music and my music his daughter Casie, our old partners and everything it was nice telling a stranger(i've never met him before thats why i called him a stranger)everything. its because they don't judge. honestly Mgk's not that bad.

word count:601