One More Step

We went outside the school and saw the small herd of walkers approaching, slowly but surely. "Where did they all come from? They can't teleport!" I exclaimed.
"Who cares where they came from? Lets just take them down." Violet said, pulling out her butcher knife.  Clem pulled out her knife, Louis had Chairles, and I had my knife. We didn't wait for the herd. We went forward to attack them. Before I knew it, I had kicked a walker down and planted my knife in one's head. Then the battle began. Little did anyone know, I had the gun I kept after we killed Minerva. It had one bullet in it. However, I wasn't going to use it unless if I needed to. Louis hit a walker to my feet and I used my knife to kill it. "Clementine, left!" Violet yelled. Clem turned to the left and killed a walker that was sneaking up on her. Then Clem ran in the direction she was facing. A log dropped down when Violet cut a trap. It killed three walkers that were approaching Clem. My sister then ran to me. "You don't think James had anything to do with this, do you?" Clementine asked.
"No, didn't even think it. But lets worry about that later." I said as I swiped my knife upward, taking off a walkers jaw as i pull it back. I saw Violet jump to Louis to help him out with a few walkers. "Thanks Vi." Louis thanked her.
"No problem, bud." She said. I saw a smile creep up on his face. After way too long of fighting, we cleared out the last few walkers. "Son of a goddamn." I said. I saw one of them was still alive. It was crawling to Clementine. It grabbed her and knocked her over. Clementine started kicking it and backing away. "NOO!" I shouted. I pulled out the gun and shot the walker in the head. Clementine was helped up by Violet. "You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah. Thanks. We should probably get back inside, though." Clementine said. I didn't want to shoot, but I was worried none of us would have made it in time. We started heading back go the school. Clementine sat with AJ while I stood by the gate. I pulled the pistol out and looked at it. "Well, thats probably the last bullet for a long time." I said to myself.
"We'll find more. Or find more guns. Hell, maybe you and Clem can teach us a thing or two about them." Violet said with a smile. I smiled at her beautiful smile and pulled her in for a kiss. "You two are perfect for each other." Louis called.
"Yeah. I know. You're perfect for Clem." I called back. Louis smiled and rubbed his neck and he went to Clem and gave her a kiss.

Clementine's POV...
I smiled as Louis kissing me. "Hey AJ." Louis said to him. AJ was listening. "I don't know if I ever said I forgive you for...well, for shooting Tenn. You were right. It was him of one of us." Louis said.
"Thanks Louis." AJ hugged Louis. He smiled at me and I mouthed, "thank you" to him.

Y/n's POV...
"What are you thinking, Vi?" I asked my girlfriend.
"Next time AJ is alone with you and me, I have to apologize for yelling at him and I forgive him for shooting Tenn." Vi said.
"We can go tell him now." I told her. He nodded and we went to the group. "Hey buddy." Violet went to AJ. "So i know i said some things, and if you're still mad at me for it, i understand. But, i...i forgive you." Violet said. A wide smile appeared across AJ's face and he hugged her. Clem nodded at me and smiled. "Hey Lou, do you happen to have those cards?" I asked.
"Yes I do, bro." Louis pulled the stack of cards out of his coat pocket.
"What do you say we play a game?" I asked.
"I say, I'm all in. Lets play." Violet agreed and smiled. Me and her held hands as Louis shuffled the deck.

So that's where I shall end this spinoff book. So if that one unannounced game Telltale is making is The Walking Dead Season 5, I didn't want to change much. Hope you enjoyed.