Papa

...

"So much for avoiding angry hicks."

...

After calming Liv down they all went to Max's trailer to sleep over. Max got Liv situated in her bed since the two of them will be sleeping in her bed while everyone else sleeps on the floor in the living room.

"Are you okay?" Max asked as she watched Liv silently change into her clothes.

"Can we talk about it in the morning?" Liv asked.

Max nodded. "Of course. Whenever you're ready, baby."

Liv laid down on the bed while Max went to leave the room. Liv stopped her by taking her hand.

"Wait. Please don't go." Liv begged.

"I'm just going to make sure everybody has enough pillows and blankets. I'll be right back." Max promised as she ran her fingers through Liv's hair.

Liv thought about it for a second before she nodded and let go of Max's hand. Max gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

A few minutes later Max came back into the room and laid down next to Liv. Liv rested her head on Max's chest while she put her leg over Max's waist.

"Goodnight, Livie." Max whispered before turning off the light.

"Goodnight, Maxie." Liv mumbled.

Liv sat there for a few seconds trying to go to sleep but she just couldn't.

"Max?" Liv sighed.

"Yeah?" Max said as she turned the light back on.

"Can we, uh..."

Max furrowed her eyebrows and cocked her head to the side. Liv sighed before she took Max's hand and put it on the waistband of her shorts. She looked up at Max with pleading eyes.

"Are you sure?" Max asked.

Liv nodded.

"You gonna be quiet?" Max asked.

Liv nodded.

Max rubbed her finger on Liv's inner thigh causing her to shudder.

"I need a verbal response, Livie." Max whispered.

"I'll be quiet, Max." Liv whispered.

"All right. Lay down on your back and I'll make you forget everything that happened in the last few hours." Max smirked.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...

The next morning everyone sat in Max's living room as Liv explained what she saw when she was in Vecna's trance. Max had her arms wrapped around Liv's waist while Liv leaned into her.