More Fun

After their delicious dinner, which both of them split the bill and both of them gave tip to the waiter, Max and Stacey started to head back to their cabins when they heard dance music. It was coming from a big wooden barn that looked like it was from the Wild West. They both decided to have a look inside. Once they went inside the barn, they saw a lot of people barn-dancing to country music, surrounded by mountains of bays of hay. Unintentionally, the catchy music managed to get their feet going.

"I can't resist it, Max," Stacey said.

"Neither can I, Stacey," Max said. "Does it feel like we've walked into a Powerline concert?"

"Yes. And you remember the first rule of a Powerline concert?"

"Go with the flow!" they said together. And so they did.

As they danced, Stacey was still impressed that Max still had his amazing dancing skills. It reminded her when she along with the whole school saw Max did his Powerline dance in 1995 when he tried to impress Roxanne. Not only did he impress Roxanne, but he also impressed Stacey along with the rest of the school. He also impressed Stacey along with the rest of the school when he later danced with the real Powerline later in his most famous concert ever. And she remembered that he used his dancing skills to win the school talent shows and school plays he acted in and when he danced with her at senior prom in 1998.

When Max and Stacey went to senior prom, neither Lisa nor Bobby could attend. Lisa had to go to her grandfather's funeral otherwise she would gladly be Max's prom date. As for Bobby, he had to go with his family on a vacation that they had saved up for many years otherwise he would gladly have taken Stacey to the prom. PJ was okay as he had Lisa's best friend Chloe as his prom date. Though dateless, Max and Stacey decided attend prom and make the most out of it as he rented his new suit and she rented her new dress for just this occasion. When they learned that their partners couldn't attend prom with them, they decided to be their prom dates and dance together. And surprisingly they enjoyed each other's company as they danced. Stacey wasn't very good at dancing, but she felt better for dancing with Max, especially since he danced with the real Powerline. They were even voted Prom King and Prom Queen together by the rest of the school. And when Bobby and Lisa heard the news days later, they were still disappointed that they couldn't attend the prom, but they were very proud of their partners' success. Stacey even remembered a lot of students telling her that it was about time she got together with Max, as she was the most popular girl in school and he was the most popular guy in school. But one of the many things they respected about each other, along with their best friends, was that they never cared about the high school hierarchy and never cared about their popularity. They were just doing the best they could in whatever they could do and help everyone the best way they could and they were just glad they got respected for it.

"Wow, Max, you still got it," Stacey said. "I don't know if I've improved since we won prom together, but you still got it.

"Thanks, Stacey," Max said. "At the gym I work, there's a dance class. I part-time teach it. And I think you're just as good as you were at prom. Either way, I liked dancing with you when I did and I'm enjoying dancing with you right now."

"Thanks, Max. And I'm enjoying dancing with you too."

Then Max and Stacey continued to dance until they were getting tired and decided to head back to their log cabins.

"Max, could you come into my cabin please?" Stacey asked when they reached her cabin. "It won't be long."

"No problem." So, Max followed her into her log cabin. "So how can I help you, Stacey?"

"I need your help with this."

Then Max turned to see what she needed help with, but she came to him and kissed him on the lips. She held his cheeks and she was kissing him passionately and he was liking it a lot. He kissed her back passionately and wrapped his arms around her back.

Then she playfully pushed him onto the green couch and then she sat next to him. As they continued to kiss, she helped him take off his jacket, his tie and his white shirt.

"Oh, this is so good, Max," Stacey said flirty, as she stroked his sexy black furry chest. "I can't remember long it's been since Mona cheated on you, but you are still great company for a lady."

"Thanks, Stacey," Max said. "And you are ten times better than Mona ever was."

"And you are ten times better than Alec ever was." Then Stacey stood up, took her shoes off, pulled her dress all the way down and revealed to Max her strapless black bra and dark red panties. "You like this, Max?" she asked, as she took her glasses off.

"I do," Max said, who was stunned by her beautiful near-nude body.

Then Stacey approached Max and playfully took his pants off after she took off his black shoes and his black socks, leaving only his green underwear on. Then she playfully jumped on his legs and wrapped her arms around his sexy black furry back and continued to kiss him passionately.

Max kissed Stacey back just as passionately as she did and he wrapped his arms around her smooth sexy back. All they did for the rest of the night was just lie on the couch and giggle and laugh as they continued to snuggle and snog each other passionately.