Memories 2

PinkiePartyPie: Hey Guys!!

Everyone: What?

PinkiePartyPie: Remember the whole Taco Tuesday fiasco??

IceyCold: Ohhh yeahhh. Me and Sirena rlly went off on that lunch lady, ngl I'm so glad she got fired and we found out what was in those tacos.

SongTail: That lunch lady rlly deserved it. No more Taco Tuesday's anymore luckily.

GamerDemon: Yeah, that was when me and Ice Dream first started dating. I'm so glad that she was there to hold my hair back when I was throwing up in the bathroom.

IceyCold: Me too ☺️

GamerDemon:. ❤️❤️

TSparks: Yeah and remember Pinkie's delayed reaction??

PinkiePartyPie: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GUYS TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN!!

TSparks: Oops

Flutters: I just remember the whole cafeteria going silent when Icey and Sirena told everyone what was in the tacos and everyone running outta the cafeteria and into the bathrooms to throw up including me.

IceyCold: Yeah good times.

FashionIdol: I also remember how my dress was ruined from all that vomit.

AppleBottomJeans: Yeah. You were screaming about it for the whole week remember?

AwesomenessDash: Yeah, remember Ms. Drama Queen!

FashionIdol: HEY!!

AwesomenessDash: I remember being the only one to not throw up.

AppleBottomJeans: No you weren't!

AwesomenessDash: Oh yes I was!

AppleBottomJeans: Then how do you explain this voicemail you sent me after the taco incident?

*Sends voicemail to the chattroom*

Rainbow's voicemail: Hey AJ *vomits* can you go to the pharmacy and get me something to help my vomiting? *vomits*

AppleBottomJeans: See??

AwesomenessDash: Ughh fine!! I was vomiting from the tacos!!

[PinkiePartyPie has left the chat]
[Flutters has left the chat]
[GamerDemon has left the chat]
[TSparks has left the chat]
[FashionIdol has left the chat]
[SongTail has left the chat]
[IceyCold has left the chat]

AppleBottomJeans: HA!

AwesomenessDash: Grrr...

[AppleBottomJeans has left the chat]
[AwesomenessDash has left the chat]