Chapter 4

"Still, don't get yourself into trouble." Y/n nodded.

"Don't worry, Haitham. I will keep that in mind."

............................

"That was a very exquisite dinner. Thank you, Haitham." The said male nodded. "Oh yeah, Y/n. Since you've joined us, we'll take turns on the cooking. Today's dinner is Alhaitham's turn, so tomorrow's breakfast will be my turn. Since we all eat our lunches outside, you will handle tomorrow's dinner. Sounds good to you?" Kaveh looked at Y/n, receiving a nod. "Of course, sounds good. Ah and, you two can leave the dishes to me. Let me help with that, I insist." He smiled while Kaveh and Haitham looked at each other. "Sure, thanks." "Thanks, Y/n. You're the best."

As soon as Y/n finished, it was already time to sleep. Kaveh was working on his project in his room as usual. After cleaning up, Y/n was about to leave when Haitham walked up to him. "Hm? Something's the matter?" He looked at him. "It's already time to sleep. You should go ahead, I still have some things to do." He nodded as the grey haired walkes away. 'Wait, is he really serious about sleeping with him? Oh no, what if I accidentally snored? That would be dead embarrassing..' He shook his head as he made his way towards the bedroom.

.

"Ah, so comfy!" Y/n exclaimed as he laid on the bed. "Ah wait, I should probably wash myself first. He wouldn't mind me using his bathroom right? I hope he doesn't." He made his way to the bathroom and took a shower to cleanse himself. After a while, he dried himself with the towel he brought and changed into his yukata. Then, he laid on the bed and slowly closing his eyes, drifting into the land of dreams that he'll soon forget after waking up the next day. After all, the people of Sumeru never dream.

.

Knocking could be heard from the door as it opened, revealing Haitham who was finishing his work in the study. As soon as he got in the room, he saw a certain blue haired who was sleeping soundly on his bed. His gaze soften at the sight. Unbeknownst to him, a soft smile crept on his face. He walked up to the bed and sat on it before observing the peaceful look on his face. After a while, he decided to sleep as he covered both of them with a blanket and closed his eyes.

.

At midnight...

A sudden loud banging noises woke Haitham from his sleep as he cursed under his breath. "This man really don't know when to stop making loud noises when people are sleeping." He turned to look at Y/n who was covering his ears with his hands. He sighed as he reached for his noise cancelling headphone and wore it. He felt bad for the blue haired, so he pulled him into his embrace and covered his ears. After a while, he could feel that Y/n fell asleep once again and smiled. He ran his fingers through the soft blue locks as he too fell asleep.

............................

Y/n slowly opened his eyes as he tried to sat up, but confused when he felt as if he was restricted. He then realized that he was in Haitham's embrace. "Morning. Did you sleep well?" He looked at Haitham who was fully awake and smiled. "Ah, good morning, Haitham. I did sleep well, thank you, but uh.. could you..?" Haitham paused for a while before releasing him. "Sorry about that." Y/n sat up and stretched his arms a bit. "Don't be sorry, it's alright. It helped me sleep, so I would like to thank you for that." He patted Haitham on his shoulder and got off the bed. He just stared as the blue haired went into the bathroom to get himself changed. "......."