{Murder family}

3rd person P.O.V:

ah, what a beautiful day...A red schoolhouse comes into view, The birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the sound of curtains is heard. There is a woman who opened the curtains, It revealed two birds singing on a tree branch. Inside the classroom, the woman inside is known as Mrs. Mayberry, a teacher who's super nice and friendly to her students. Mrs. Mayberry writes "good morning!" on the chalkboard. She turned toward her students. "Good morniiing!" she said to her students. she twirled around catching her piece of chalk. "I hope you all did your homework!" She said, several smiling students nodded, a boy with brown hair was spinning in a stool he faced the wall. he also had a dunce hat on. the whole class and Mrs. Mayberry were singing. The dunce kid mentioned that it was Mrs. Mayberry's husband, Jarold's birthday. as the class was singing lalalalala Mrs. Mayberry dragged her piece of chalk along the chalkboard, her face was beaded with sweat and her eye twitches. She faces the class. "Oh my stars! stop singing, children! Hush up now!" The class falls silent. Mrs. Mayberry sighed "I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!" She exclaimed. "Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!" a little girl said. Mrs. Mayberry smiled brightly "That's a great idea!" She said happily. She sat down at her desk and used her computer to call her husband. The phone finally answered, and the sound of a squeaking bed is in the background. Mrs. Mayberry's face was red due to her being angry. Her face darkened...she stood up and walked away, her students faces were concerned looks and terrified looks. one of her students ran up to her and grabbed her arm. "Remember what you taught us? think before you act." Mrs. Mayberry grabbed them by their neck and threw them through the roof, she walks out the door. The children scurry towards the window to see Mrs. Mayberry drive through a white picket fence. Then they scurried back toward the computer. Jarold notices Mrs. Mayberry. "Oh, shit! sweetie, what are you doing here?" Jarold said panicking a bit. "Shut up Jarold!" Mrs. Mayberry yelled then multiple gun shots were heard also a woman screaming was heard. "You scream like a bitch!" Mrs. Mayberry said. Dunce boy cowers in fear when the sound of a chainsaw is heard. Blood splatters against the computer screen as the children stare in horror. "Oh, god! What have you done? Sh-she had a family!" Jarold said panicking. Mrs. Mayberry sobs "We could've had a family!" Gunshots are heard and several children look away in disgust. Mrs. Mayberry wipes away the blood from the screen. She looks frazzled at her students. "Oh, dear god. What have I done...? In front of you all!" she starts sobbing "I'm so sorry, My children! Don't forget to work on your times tables!" she said sadly. another gunshot is heard, and the children faint on the floor one by one.

.

.

.

.

"You do everything right in life, play by all the rules...and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Elsteins of the world!" Mrs. Mayberry said... Blitzø is on his office chair looking bored as hell as Mrs. Mayberry's shadow paces the room. "After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So, that's why I'm here." Mrs. Mayberry said. she turns around revealing her demon form, her face is partially shadowed by blinds. She holds a cigarette in her hand. "To get my revenge." Mrs. Mayberry said. "I mean, was she hotter?" Blitzø asked. Mrs. Mayberry glares at Blitzø with an incredulous look on her face. Blitzø smirked. "I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits." Mrs. Mayberry seethes in anger, her aura growing red. Blitzø shrugged "Anywayyyy, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here." Blitzø said while he stood up. Mrs. Mayberry glares at him. "See, we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death..." Blitzø paused. Mrs. Mayberry's clenches her fist. Her red aura glows again. "...frankly are all probably down here in hell with you. Boop!" Blitzø boops her on her nose. Mrs. Mayberry clenches her claws. "Not... all of them. That whore survived. Now, they all call her a hero." Mrs. Mayberry said.