Chapter 14

Aria

"So what's with you and Rissie?"

She smirked at di ako nakasagot agad.

"Come on Aria, you can tell me everything. I'm your manager. You can trust me."

Tinignan ko sya sa mata bago bumuntong hininga.

"I don't know. Di naman namin napag-uusapan."

I said as I stared outside the window. Medyo traffic ngayon.

"Pero ikaw, sa sarili mo. Anong nararamdaman mo pag kasama mo sya?"

"Comfort, Contentment, Safe and just pure Happiness."

"Congratulations Aria Scarlett Wright you are starting to fall in love."

Tumingin ako dito saglit, she's smiling like a proud mom. It's kinda comforting.

"I don't know what it feels like to fall in love pero kung ito yon. I guess I am."

"What if umiyak ako dito, lumalaki na ang alaga ko."

She faked cry and I laugh.

"Di ka galit?"

"Bat ako magagalit? Aria, you're just a normal human being na nakakaramdam din ng emosyon. Who am I to judge?"

"Akala ko magagalit ka kasi eh."

"Nahhh, alam ko yung pakiramdam Riri. I was about your age when I fell in love with my girl bestfriend."

She smiled sadly as she looked at the ring on her finger.

"What happened?"

"I was at the peak of my career that time. There were rumors, and hindi ganon kaganda yung nababasa ko. I was scared. Hindi ko nilaban. I chose my career over her. It was my biggest regret in life. I could've fight for both but I didn't."

She hold the ring on her finger this time.

"What happened to her?"

"We're still friends. Umamin ako sakanya but it was too late. Sabi nya sakin bakit non ko lang daw sinabi. She's already married to another man. She's in California now, living the best life and I'm happy for her. Yun lang naman hiniling ko yung maging masaya sya. We meet once in a while."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

Di ko maiwasang mapaisip. Kung ako yon, kung mapupunta ako sa ganong sitwasyon. Anong pipiliin kong gawin?

"You see Aria, this world is not kind to everyone. Time will come, you'll be in the same situation as I am. Hindi magiging madali ang lahat. Not everyone will accept it. As your Ate, I want you to be happy and as a manager, I'll do my job to protect you. Whatever you choose when that time comes, I'll support you in the best way that I can."

She said at tinapik ang kamay ko at tinignan ako nito sa mata.

"Don't worry about it now. Just be yourself, enjoy kung ano yung nararamdaman mo at kung ano mang meron kayo. Tska na natin isipin yung problema pag andyan na."