Pha

The past week travelled so slowly, with Forth completely ignoring me. I finally met up with the boys for a drink 2 weeks later when Park was also fully recovered.

I just groaned as I watched all the happy couples around me- Park & Ming, Kit & Yo and finally Lam & Beam. Ugh. I just sighed as I sat down next to Beam and Kit as they chatted whilst I watched Forth chat with Lam and Park.

Yo and Ming were busy dancing away as their protective boyfriends watched from their peripheral view on the couch. At one point, Beam and Lam disappeared for a bit, whilst Park and Ming went for a smoke. Kit joined Yo on the dance floor and this left me with Forth at the couch alone.

I just looked at Forth who drank his beer and was fiddling with his phone. I slid over to sit with him.

"Forth, can we talk?"

Forth looked at me and I half expected him to reject me but he just smiled. "Sure Pha, what's up?"

I stared stunned at him. He was being all polite.

"It's about what happened. I'm sorry the other day. I didn't mean those things I said.."

"It's fine Pha. I mean I don't blame you. I do give those vibes so it's ok. Plus you know me through another person. It's not fair i should assume you know me well."

"Forth.."

"It's ok Pha. I'm not upset anymore. I'm gonna get a drink ok."

With that, Forth stood up. He tried to walk past me but I held onto his hand tightly.

"Please don't go Forth."

"Let me go Pha."

"No."

Forth tried to wrestle his hand out of my grip and I stood up, gripped it even more tightly.

"I rather you scold me. Be upset. Shout. Rant. Anything. Stop staying away from me. Stop being cold towards me. Stop pretending like you don't care or I don't. I do. You know I do. I know you care about me. Alot. So Stop pretending like you don't and I don't. I'm so sorry. Stop being cold towards me Forth. I cannot take this. At all."

Forth just looked at me before taking his hand away. He walked away but 2 steps later, he turned to look at me. He beckoned me over. My tears fell as I went over to him as he held onto me tightly.

"I missed you so much. I..I.. was so hurt when you said that. I really.. have changed alot. I am serious about what I do because I know you like that. So for you to say that.."

I muttered sorry over and over again as Forth just held onto me. He kissed the top of my head and we pulled away to look at each other. I almost leaned in to kiss him subconsciously on his lips when I heard someone call his name.

"P Forthhhhhhhhh"

We snapped back to reality and turned to see one of his juniors standing there. Forth still had his arms around me but I took it away and just stood next to him. He looked at me briefly but didn't say anything.

"Yea Nong?"

"Do you want to join us?"

"It's cool. I'm here with my friends so thank you."

"Just for a while, P? Come on. You are always rejecting us. Not after school too please?"

Forth looked at her for a long bit. Then he looked at me but i didn't say anything. I jsut smiled at him. He sighed as if he was disappointed at my reply. He turned to look at her and finally his answer stunned both of us.

"I would come but if you are ok with Pha joining us. I'm not going anywhere without my boyfriend."

My mouth dropped open in shock whilst the Nong just looked at him stunned. Forth then took his hand and held onto mine tightly in front of her. She just smiled awkwardly but didn't say anything and just nodded her head and walked off.

There was silence for a bit between us. Finally Forth looked at me, "do you want a drink too?"

I looked at him, blinking my eyes in surprise and shock over what had just happened. I looked at our clasped hands and inevitably a smile came over my face.

I smiled as I looked up at him and I replied, "Nothing for me, boyfriend. Just come back safe to me."

Forth instantly broke out into a smile and grinned at me as he took off to buy a drink. I went back to the table and soon the boys came back, though all with some hickeys and tousled hair of their own. I just chortled as Forth came back and slid into the seat next to me, casually slinging his hands over me.

"OI WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" I heard Beam shriek in surprise.

I just blushed outright and kept quiet as Forth shut us all up with his reply.

"It's supposed to have happened ages ago, just a little slow cos of dumb me. Do you have a problem?"

Beam laughed out loud as he shook his head no. Forth smiled and kissed me on my head as the table burst into applause.

If you looked at us, you would never have thought we actually hated each other at one point of time. To think we have come 1 full circle.

With that, Love or Foe comes to an end! I hope everyone will enjoy reading this story and till the next one, may #lovewinsall.

Take care!