3. Friendly faces

Word count: 1105
—————————————————

"Im glad you're here for me Lucy."

She yips in response, and I just smile at the cute hound. I finally shut my mouth and continue stroking my dog's head when the oven goes off, startling both of us.

Lucy runs away and I push myself off the floor. I grab an oven mitt out of a drawer and pull my pizza out of the oven and set it on top of the stove to cool.

It takes about 10 minutes for it to cool down enough to cut and eat, so for now I head over to the kitchen table and sit down, pulling my phone out of my pocket, only to see a bunch of notifications.

Oh god, what happened this time?

I open my phone, and sigh in relief seeing that none of them are from Twitter.

In fact, all of them are from discord. I open the app to see notifications from a new group chat I'm suddenly part of.

Opening it, the group consists of 6 people; Sapnap, Dream, George, Ant, Puffy, and of course me.

—————————————————
SaintOfGames:
Uh hello? What's going on? Why are you spamming me?

CptnPuffy:
FINALLY

Dream:
There you are!

SaintOfGames:
Uh yes I'm here O-o
What's with the group chat?

Antfrost:
We wanted to talk to you! :3

SaintOfGames:
Uh ok, about what?

GeorgeNF:
Well, skeppy wanted us to convince you to meet up with him.

Pandascanpvp:
GEORGE YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM

SaintOfGames:
Really? He knows it's not gonna happen.

Dream:
Look bad. I know you're scared of him seeing you and whatever but you gotta realize you're more harsh on yourself than anyone else is.

And besides, ur not even ugly.

Antfrost:
You say that like you know what bad looks like

Dream:
Because I do lmao

CptnPuffy:
YOU DO?

SaintOfGames:
Yeah, he does. We've known each other for years, remember?

Pandascanpvp:
What!? I've known you for just as long but you didn't show ME your face!

GeorgeNF:
Or me!

SaintOfGames:
Yeah yeah, but you guys know how close I am to dream.

Dream:
Yeah. And as a close friend to both you and skep, I can tell you for certain that he won't judge you in any way.
—————————————————

Maybe he's right. He does know skeppy pretty well, heck, almost as well as me. But still, is it worth it?

Maybe dream's just saying that to be nice.

—————————————————
SaintOfGames:
Are you really sure about that?

CptnPuffy:
Of course we're fucking sure! You know skeppy better than his own mom, why do you think he's gonna judge you?

Antfrost:
Calm down Puffy XD

Pandascanpvp:
Don't worry bad, I know how it feels. It's an insecurity thing.