Chapter 6- Mrs. Claws is C*mming to Town...

A/N- Above is an amazing piece of art by Gemsville! First art I've ever had done for any of my stories and it means the entire freaking world to me!!!! Commissioned for me by someone who means just as much! ❤😁

Guess what guys?! SMUUUUUUUTTTT!!!!!

I never believed in fate, not until tonight.

I mean, look me now. You can't tell me this isn't fate. Here I am with Camry, in my boss's office- naked and on my knees, with my own belt around my neck like a dog collar.

Yes, it's this moment that I'm hit with a profound sense of existentialism. I believe the universe has engineered this very kinky, potential HR nightmare.

Somewhere, written in the stars, lies the foretelling of my journey into masculine submission. This is my destiny.

I know this, because it's been 14 years, to the date, that I first met Carmilla Johnson.

<<<<< >>>>>

I remember entering the house party that night. Every room was packed with my fellow class members, all of them in various stages of relieving themselves of their winter wear.

Like onions, they would peel off each layer as their evening progressed to the next level. It was as if every party goer was engaged in a household game of strip poker.

Spill a drink? Remove your scarf.

Downed your first shot? Take off your jacket.

Danced with your friends? Shed your shoes.

Everyone there was playing (and losing) the game, which continued on and on thanks to the frosty night air.

Christmas lights hung over every windowsill. Snowmen and reindeer figurines adorned the flat surfaces that weren't covered in liquor bottles, and embroidered stockings warmed themselves over the toasty fire place.

I also remember the sharp sound of hard packed snow crunching beneath my boots, as I beat a hasty retreat away from that same house. It had been so obnoxiously loud in the predawn hours, making me feel more conspicuous than I desired, while I fled to my vehicle. I had to escape before anyone else woke up, before she woke up, and realized I was missing.

I couldn't bear to face her, not while I had the video of us stored in my phone, weighing down my jacket pocket. Especially not while my plans for revenge fueled my every action. I had drown the guilt of what I was doing, in the flood of pain that Stephanie had brought on when she broke my heart and betrayed me. Then I drown the guilt in between Carmilla's thighs, with the flood of release that had flowed from her and covered me.

All that was left now, was to follow through with my plans and I would feel vindicated. The scales will be balanced again, right?

But the guilt didn't stay submerged. It bubbled back up to the surface with every loud step I took. And with the guilt came the heartbreak, and it all hurt so badly I had to grit my teeth and clutch at my chest through my thick coat.

Maybe the pain would win. Maybe it would be debilitating enough to kill the raging storm inside of me, forever.

I believe in fate, because 14 years ago, on Christmas Day I shared the video of me coercing Carmilla's innocence from her, with her brother. Just because I knew it would hurt and embarrass him, and because of how protective he seemed to be over his sisters. I sent another video to his parents. Not the sex video, but one explaining that I did what I did because of him, to let him know I could take something of his, just as easily as he did to me. I told them it was all his doing, really.