Oh C*m All Ye Spiteful

I pick Camry up off of the desk, taking her to the gaudy looking rug. It lays perfectly straight, looking clean and pristine right in front of the fireplace that's never been used. Probably because this is a place of business, and not a fucking ski resort. But of course- as the stories go- the Director insisted they put one in for aesthetics. 🙄

I take care in laying down on my stomach with Camry still wrapped around my front. I even cup my hand behind her head as I place her on the ivory area mat. She watches me beneath half lidded eyes.

I waste no time divesting her of any remaining clothing, tossing each article haphazardly behind me until she's spread out on the 10,000 dollar useless scrap of material, gloriously nude. My eyes roam the length of her flawless figure, appreciating every curve and plane that creates the priceless work of human art in front of me.

Then I flip her on her stomach.

I'm not exactly gentle when I pull her to her knees, angling her ass in the air. She tries raising up on her hands but I stop her, stating "I may be a mangy mutt but you're not getting it doggystyle, princess."

She grunts softly when I push her upper half to the floor, all the way down until her cheek is flat against the fuzzy rug. Every time she exhales the fine hairs move as if encountering refreshing breeze.

I gather her arms up behind her back again, holding them with one hand right above the supple curves of her thick ass, and use the other hand to guide the strap-on back into her perfectly positioned pussy.

I pick up a furious pace, driving her into the floor so hard the entire rug begins a slow crawl towards the cold, carved out fireplace grating. My unhelpful brain flashes thoughts of a porn parody- Aladdin taking Jasmine on a magic carpet ride.

Camry let's out an animalistic groan that's so loud and tantalizing, I'm afraid it might lure every human with a libido to our location to answer her mating call.

Like...fuuuck.

The loud slap of my hips against her backside and my own breathy grunts had been the only sounds since I started nailing her to the floor. The noises she's making now are so visceral, and so sexy. She must have been holding it all inside, and the dam finally broke, resulting in a string of sounds that originated from the very depths of her soul.

That primal sound gives me a second wind. It blesses me with some type of superhuman strength and speed, which use to turn up the intensity and fuck her like I've never fucked anyone before.

This is a better workout than Crossfit, P90X, Insanity and Zumba combined. I watch as a droplet of my sweat- that had trailed from my forehead to the tip of my nose- falls to splash dramatically between Camry's glistening shoulder blades.

She's taking a pounding like I can't believe. I can already feel the sympathy aches and pains she's going to be hit with when she wakes tomorrow. This exquisite goddess is not going to be able to sit or walk right for 3 days, minimum.

I'm on fucking fuego, however. Burning white hot with desire and tingling from the tips of my fingers to the very center of my being. My orgasm steadily climbs with every new immersion of the shaft as it bottoms out within her.

She makes a muffled noise, so I grab a healthy fistful of her blonde locks and and pull until her head is no longer pressed into the floor.

Her face is a pretty shade of pink, splotchy from exertion and wet with sweat and...tears? I didn't realize she was attempting to communicate actual words until she finally manages it.

By then it's already happening.

"I'm cum-cumming." She sobs, tears streaming down, mascara staining the alabaster, faux animal skin beneath us.