t w e l v e

i slowly wake up from my drunken sleep, the sun coming through the blinds and onto my face. i internally groan, refusing to move so i don't have to feel the effects of my hangover. i squeeze my eyes shut, desperately trying to stop the oncoming headache from forming.

i reluctantly roll over after a few seconds of lying half dead, grabbing my phone and checking the time. 5pm. i see a text off my friend from back home, not opening the message yet.

i sit up, slowly, trying not to move too quick in case i throw up. rubbing my hands over my face, i grab my water bottle off the bedside table, noticing two paracetamol placed next to it. i instantly grab them, placing them in my mouth and chugging half of the water, trying to ignore the pounding in my head. i look down, noticing im still in my tight dress from last night as well as having only one sock on.

i laugh quietly at my state, standing up to get changed into something more comfortable. as soon as i stand, my head starts to spin, so i grab onto my dressing table chair to balance myself. i'm probably still drunk from last night.

i grab a pair of baby pink joggers from a drawer, as well as a plain white crop top. slowly, i get changed, trying not to topple over while doing so and grab a makeup wipe out of my makeup bag.

i sit down on my bed again, pulling the duvet over me and grabbing my laptop from next to me. i open the message from my friend and curse at myself when i see it.

・゚: *✧・゚:*

tommy x
hey, you still wanna call
today? i've missed you

are you alive???

isobella
just woke up i feel like
death

tommy x
good night then? haha

isobella
weird night

tommy x
tell me everything

・゚: *✧・゚:*

i place my phone down next to me and log onto my laptop, taking another gulp of my water. i click on tommy's contact and press the facetime button, the loud ringing hurting my head.

"you have to tell me everything!" tommy shouts as soon as he answers the call. i put my hands over my ears and groan.

"don't shout, tom," i complain, "it hurts."

"well, that's what you get for drinking," he laughs. tommy has never been much of a drinker, usually only drinking on special occasions like christmas or birthdays, "tell me everything that's happened since you got there, i want to know the details. have you slept with any of those sexy youtubers yet?"

"what? no!" i say quickly, "nothing that exciting has happened."

"come on, something must have happened. aren't they all millionaires?" he pushes, eager to find out any form of gossip.

"yes, they are millionaires," i say, "they're all really nice guys. very funny."

i pause and look through the screen at him as his eyes slightly squint, "but?"

"what do you mean 'but'?" i ask, twisting my hair around my fingers, his gaze making me shift to sit upright.

"you're not telling me something," he says, curiously, "who is it and what happened?"