'Blinded-Red'⚠️

"Sooooo, what are you doin' hereee?? Did you get taken by the corn man tooo??" Toilet asked, enthusiastically so?

"I- Well-", Taco was unsure about what her response would be. Toilet wasn't exactly wrong to say the least, but he also was.

"Toilet, perhaps you should give them a moment. They still seem to be a bit shaken up.." Mepad interrupted, saving her from having to answer the question.
"Ohh... okayy...", Toilet mumbled, clearly saddened by the fact his curiosity wasn't satisfied.

The next few moments were just silent. Toilet sat near Mepad, continuously darting his eyes around the room, usually stopping to stare at Taco.

Taco herself took a moment to take in the surroundings, and also try and figure out what just happened.

One moment, she was on a hot air balloon, conversing with.. him.
Next, she was standing over him as he lay on the floor unconscious.
Then there was yelling, and grabbing, and now she was here.
In this... broom closet?
Storage closet?
Something along the lines.

There were shelves all around, bare one wall.
Most shelves appeared empty at the bottom, and seemed to have some random supplies higher up.

Things like bleach, canisters, random rags, bottles, old, broken technological equipment... ecetera.
Taco decided finally that she was going to be here a while.
Although, she found it odd that Mepad and Toilet were just... roaming free in this cramped little room.
The door was locked, sure, but it still didn't seem exactly....
Normal?
Usually when you 'kidnap' someone you... tie them somewhere or whatever.

Then, Taco noticed crumpled up duct tape on the ground, and then turned to notice Mepad's...
situation.
There seemed to be... multiple wires hanging out of him, and he looked weaker than usual. In some sense.
Taco felt bad again.

She was no better than Cobs.
She had done the exact same thing to him.

She stared down at the hard ground, contemplating yet again.
What was she even doing?
She couldn't stop thinking about it. The noise, the thud...
She hated it so, so much.

She was quickly pulled out of her thoughts by Toilet's voice,

"Hmm... You sound verryy familiar, lady."

Taco stared for a moment, and then she remembered.
The beach, and Mephone X. Toilet wasn't really... 'out' yet when she had began calling over.
Before she made that deal.
But...
She couldn't admit that. Now was not the time.
If she and these two wanted to get out, they needed to trust eachother. And telling them right off the bat she's worked with the person that imprisoned them in here, wasn't really a great start.

Taco smiled, and nodded. "I see... that's rather strange.. then.." She spoke, slowly.

Once Mepad had noticed she was more in the present, he perked up.
"I feel as though you're... familiar too, somehow. Have you competed on Inanimate Insanity before? Are you a fan, perhaps? I... do feel as though I know you from somewhere."

That comment made Taco feel uneasy. Did Mepad know who she was? Did he know she wasn't trustworthy? Did-... Mephone tell him about her?

Although, a certain thing about this situation that was most concerning to Taco, was that Mepad and Toilet were both actually here.

Does that mean...
Does that mean she didn't really lie..?
Does that mean that Mephone... can still get his friends back? Like she promised? Can she still keep that promise?
Can she still fufill it?

"...Hello..?" Mepad repeated, slowly.
"Ah- oh... oh.. yes- I.. Inanimate Insanity... I..", Taco paused, unsure of what to say. She couldn't just casually mention how she tried to steal one million dollars and kill a few people while at it.
She decided to be vauge.