"Journey: Start" ⚠️

Toilet really hated this place.

He had been waiting for someone, anyone really to just come and get him out of there.
Not only did the strange small room he was in look like garbage, it also smelt like garbage.

The corn man, Cobs, had gotten a bit angry again because of some stupid questions Toilet didn't know the answers to. But no matter how much Toilet wanted to just leave, he couldn't. Even with his.. odd ability to, 'fly' or float, he'd been tied down to the ground in a rather uncomfortable position.
It really, really sucked.

Toilet couldn't believe he had told that weirdo of a man Mr. Phone liked wires.
He couldn't believe that, not that long ago, he came here with the contestants and Mepad, and possibly gotten Mr. Phone in danger.
Danger!!
No matter how much Toiet tried to yell, or berate the man for being such a nasty person, he couldn't. Those stupid pieces of tape and all the scratchy rope held him down tight and secure.

The longer he thought about that, the scarier it felt.
Mr. Phone seemed very very upset when he assumed that Toilet was working for Cobs, and even though what Mr. Phone said really hurt Toilet's feelings...
Now, he didn't really blame him. This corn man was a very threatening individual.
How on earth did he own such a successful company if he was such an evil guy?! It was just utterly bonkers.

As Toilet was getting lost in his own thoughts once again, the door to the room slid open, and two other employee people stood, dragging something big and rectangular across the floor, placing it next to Toilet.

He felt frozen for a moment. What was that big thing? And why did those two people look even taller now that he was almost laying on the floor?

The two employees sighed, dropping the big object straight up, and starting to mess with it a little bit.
Toilet didn't really want to look. Especially because he didn't know who or what it was, from his position. He just knew it was a bit big, flat, and rectangular. And it looked like it had a screen?

Toilet shut his eyes tight, and waited for the noise of the door sliding shut again.
And when it finally made that sound, Toilet opened his eyes and glanced around the room.
Noticing one particular big difference.

Was.. that Mepad?
He looked broken.

Toilet suddenly felt really scared.
It was definitely Mepad. But his screen was dark, and it had small scratches on it.

Where his little button was, it looked like there were certain wires sticking out.
And to add to that, he was also duct taped to the wall, in a sitting position.

Toilet didn't know what to say. Or what to do.
What are you supposed to do when your only friend has been kidnapped with you and possibly very very injured?!
Toilet wasn't very sure how the Meeple stuff worked. The only stuff he knew what that the wires were supposed to be inside. Not outside.
Would Mepad be able to wake up? How did he get caught?
Did Mepad try to come rescue him?

Toilet struggled against the ropes, but it was no use.
"Mepad?? Mepaadd???" Toilet called out for him, but there didn't seem to be any reply- or indication Mepad was even conscious.
Toilet wriggled and pulled, but he still didn't get very far.
"MEPAD! WAKE UP!!"
Toilet was yelling, as loud as he could. He felt like he was about to cry, for a moment, until a quick flash of static appeared on Mepad's screen, and went off again.
Toilet gasped, a sudden rush of hope travelled through him.

He yelled a little again, but it didn't do anything this time.
But then, he had a smart idea.
Sure, it wasn't the most pleasant, or very kind.
And it was... probably dangerous.
But he had to make Mepad wake up. He needed to talk to him.

He leaned back, and spit some water close enough to hit Mepad's leg. He felt it was a little rude. But sure enough, Mepad's screen went wild with static and colours, and soon, Mepad's original screen was back, with his face. Toilet stared, hopefully. Waiting for a word, or an action. "Toilet? Is that you?" He started, in his natural polite and neutral tone. Even though, Toilet could still hear the emotion behind it. Even though Mepad wasn't supposed to have those. "MEPAD! Oh my Gosh, I was startin' to think you were gunna sleep forevah!" Toilet put a lot of emphasis into that sentence. He was glad Mepad was up and awake, he really didn't want to see him like that again, it was very creepy. "Toilet, I was looking for you- and-", Mepad attempted to stand up, but then came to terms with the situation when he shrunk back further into the wall. "Mepad, we uhm, kinda got like, taken by the corn man and the scarier versions of Mistah Phone." "The more advanced Mephone's? And Cobs? But why are we tied up in here? I could attempt to teleport us out." Toilet wanted to agree, but to be honest, Mepad didn't look very able to do such things at the moment. "Uhm, but aren't ya wires stickin' out? Maybe uh, we should just have a little chat first, yeah?"