"Wedding Bells"

All was quiet, as the birds chirped outside, and the sunlight shone through the windows. Until..

"OH MY GOD, EVERYONE, EVERYONE WAKE UP NOW!! PAPER AND OJ ARE GETTING MARRIED TODAY. WAKE UP!!"

Everybody was forcefully awoken to the sound of Fan running through the hallways, banging on any door they could see, yelling that repetitive phrase. The echo of her voice could be heard throughout the whole Hotel, and besides from a select few heavy sleepers, almost everybody was up in an instant.

The noises of groaning and complaining could be heard, as well as clapping and squealing.
Lightbulb, however, wasn't making a sound.
If she moved even a muscle, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from going ballistic, and setting the Hotel aflame.

Her calm, composure lasted for a while, until she was walking down the stairs to the main room, when Paintbrush just lightly tapped her shoulder. Then, it was like another Bomb was sent off.
"OMGA, PAINTY. I KNOW, ORANGE JUICE AND PAPER ARE GONNA GET MARRIED, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" She grabbed their shoulders, and shaked aggressively.
"Yeah, yeah Lighty that's- woah, that's great. Calm down. Don't want you to end up smashing today."
She listened to Paintbrush, taking a deep breath before running down the rest of the stairs, almost jumping, beckoning for Paintbrush to follow her with her arm movements.
"Yeah, I'm coming Lighty don't worry." They assured, before lightly walking the rest of the way down. The second they reached the final step, Lightbulb had already grabbed their arm and was dragging them to the main room.

And as expected, it was packed. No, packed was an understatement. Almost everyone was there, besides from Oj and Paper themselves.

There was frantic yelling, and people shoving and pushing.
"Move it, jerk! The grey bowtie is mine-",
"Should we play 'pin the Balloon' at the after party though?"
"What tissue looks better...? Blue- or the patterned one?"
"WHERE'S THE WEDDING EVEN GOING TO BE AT? I SWEAR, IF IT'S SOMEWHERE DIRTY I'M NOT ATTENDING."
"THEY CANNOT ANNOUNCE THIS LAST MINUTE!! ME AND PEPPER NEED, LIKE, TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE FOR THESE OCCASIONS."
"P-p-personally, I think, think that yellow, would l-look good on you."
"At least someone in here is kind."

Lightbulb and Paintbrush stood , watching the chaos unfold.
Lightbulb thought she saw her favourite piece of clothing be passed somewhere within the commotion, and was about to run in headfirst to retrieve it, when someone barged in through the front door.
Mephone stood, with somesort of clipboard.
"GUYS, ahem, I'm sure you all would like to know the roles you all have, considering, we're gonna be the only ones at this wedding, bar the priest. Because weddings are very important, and I need to make sure this is the best, as Oj's best ma-",
Nickel instantly replied to the statement, "YOU'RE OJ'S BEST MAN?"
Mephone flinched slightly at the remark, but inhaled and stood back up straight. "Yeah, duh. Why wouldn't I be?" Smiling smugly. Nickel snorted, "Hah, imagine having to do something. Bummer, you guys-," Mephone smiled, cutting him off, "Actually Nickel, it says here you're requested by Oj himself to be the ring bearer. Bummer, dude."
Nickel's face went blank, and he quickly looked away, and turned, staring the floor grumbling, most likely from the embarrassment.
Mephone smiled wider, that little interaction had apparently put all eyes and ears on him.
Lightbulb wondered if she would get to do something cool.

Everyone was staring at Mephone, awaiting the roles. "So, the wedding. You guys need to do different stuff, so before you all start going mad, at least figure out what you have to do first."
Lightbulb watched in anticipation, hoping she'd get a really cool job.
"Uh, okay, starting with the whole 'man slash maid of honor stuff', that'll be what.. Paper has, so, Knife, that's your job."
Knife raised an eyebrow, "Me? For real? Like, for real?"
Mephone smiled, "Yes Knife, for real, now, as you all know," He giggled, "I'm Oj's best man, of course."
"Why on earth did he think you would be fit for that?!" Yang yelled. Mephone continued giving a smug smile, "'Cause obviously, now, the whole 'groomsmen slash groomsbrides' thing. Oj's groomspeople will be, Baseball, Soap, Paintbrush, Pepper and Test tube,-"
He was cut off by Salt,
"What?! But why don't I get to do the same thing with- with Pepper? That is like, really really unfair."
Salt continued to complain until
Pepper herself interfered, "Salty salt, maybe this is like, good for us. We can't be together ALL the time, right?" Salt finally slouched, and walked back into the crowd.