Chapter 8

Sienna had never been one for drugs, but she couldn't help but be intrigued when Paul offered her a small white pill. She had always thought of herself as a clean girl, but something about Paul made her want to let go of her inhibitions.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked hesitantly, looking at the pill in Paul's hand.

"Trust me," Paul replied with a grin. "It's just a little bit of ecstasy. It'll make you feel amazing."

Sienna took the pill from his hand and swallowed it, feeling a little thrill of excitement as she did. She had always been curious about drugs, but had never had the guts to try them before.

As they waited for the drug to kick in, Paul put on some music and they danced together in his apartment. Sienna felt the world around her start to blur as the drug took hold, but she didn't care. She was having too much fun to worry about anything else.

When the music stopped, Paul pulled Sienna into his arms and kissed her deeply. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced before, a rush of pleasure that made her feel like she was floating.

"Let's go outside," Paul said, pulling away from her. "I have something to show you."

Sienna followed him outside, feeling the cool night air on her skin. They sat down on a bench overlooking the city skyline, and Paul pulled out a joint. He lit it and took a deep drag before passing it to Sienna.

"Go ahead, try it," he said, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

Sienna hesitated for a moment before taking the joint from him and inhaling deeply. The smoke filled her lungs and she coughed, but she felt a sense of calm wash over her as she exhaled.

For the rest of the night, they sat outside, smoking and talking about everything and nothing. Sienna felt like she had never been more alive, and she knew that she wanted to spend more time with Paul, exploring the world and trying new things.

Sienna woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing on the bedside table. It was her manager reminding her about the gig tonight. She groaned and buried her head under the pillow. She was exhausted from last night's experience, but she knew she had to push through. This was her life now - singing in little bars and clubs, trying to make a name for herself.

She got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom, splashing cold water on her face. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt a pang of insecurity. Her messy hair and dark circles under her eyes were evidence of the long nights she'd been putting in, trying to make her dreams come true. She took a deep breath and told herself she could do it. She was Sienna, the girl with the voice that could stop a room.

She spent the rest of the day preparing for the gig. She rehearsed her songs, choosing the ones that suited her mood and the venue. She picked out her outfit - a simple black dress that clung to her curves in all the right places. She did her hair and makeup, making sure she looked as beautiful as she could.

As she arrived at the venue, she could hear the sounds of people talking and laughing. She walked through the doors and was hit with a wave of heat and noise. She saw the dimly lit stage in the distance and made her way towards it, her heart pounding with excitement.

Sienna took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage. The crowd hushed as they saw her, and she could feel their eyes on her. She smiled and began to sing, letting the music carry her away. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the sound, the lyrics pouring out of her like a waterfall.

When she finished her set, the audience erupted into applause. Sienna smiled and bowed, feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment. She knew that she had a long way to go, but in that moment, she felt like she was on top of the world.