Prologue

Sienna stood in the middle of the desert, staring out at the endless expanse of sand and sky. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the landscape. It was a beautiful sight, but Sienna couldn't enjoy it. She was thinking about Paul.

They had been through so much together - the passion, the rebellion, the danger. It had all been so thrilling, so intoxicating. But now, as she looked back on their relationship, she couldn't help but feel a sense of regret.

It had all started with a stolen car, a petty crime that had turned into something much bigger. They had started breaking into buildings, stealing from stores and even more things. It was all so exciting, so wild.

But then, something had gone wrong. Paul had gotten too reckless, too dangerous. After that day, he left, and Sienna had been left alone.

Years had gone by, and Sienna had moved on with her life. But she had never forgotten about Paul and that wild love. And now, as she stood in that desert, she felt a familiar sense of unease. A feeling that something was about to happen.

As she turned to leave, she heard a noise behind her. She spun around, but there was no one there. Just the sound of the wind blowing through the sand.

Sienna couldn't shake the feeling that something was coming. Something dangerous. And she knew that she would have to face it, no matter the cost.