King is sick part 3

Going to Ban's, King's, and Gowther's room Meliodas opened the door and yelled "BAN WAKE UP KNOW."

Startled out of his sleep Ban was on the floor for less than a second.

After 5 minutes of recovering Ban asked "why did you wake me up for? I was sleeping." He said with a winning tone of voice.

"Because it's about noon and King's not feeling well this morning and I need you to make some soup because if I did it well then the kitchen would most likely no longer be alive." Meliodas said towards Ban.

"Fine," Ban said getting off the floor and heading toward the kitchen.

~10 minutes later the food was about done~
Meliodas went upstairs to go tell Gowther and see what else he would need.

"Gowther the food is almost done. You need to wake up King." Meliodas said quietly to Gowther who Is slowly waking up.

"OK, yeah I'll wake him up," Gowther said in a light whisper. But before he woke King up he asked "Hey Meliodas do you think after lunch or before could you grab me a book called Once Apon a Time? It's King's favorite bedtime and naptime book."

"Yeah, sure I'll grab it when I come back to deliver the food. Where is it though?" Meliodas question.

(There whispering by the way still)

"Yeah thank you. And the book is either on the hammock, on the window sill where he sometimes sits on my lap with his head in my chest listening to me read- Oh sorry got off topic. Or it's on the bookshelf by the hammock. Or-" Gowther was about to continue but was cut off by Meliodas saying

"I get it. It's by the hammock. Don't worry I'll get it." Meliodas said.

(Hope you understand Once Apon a Time is a show on Disney + it's really good you should watch it.)

Then Meliodas slowly was about to leave when Ban YELLED "FOODS DOWN" very loudly and it woke up King and now he is crying.

"Hey, King you're ok. I'm here it's just me Gowther and your older brother Meliodas. Shhh it's ok." Gowther said trying calm King down.

"Yo-yo-you sure noth-noth-nothings ba-bad ha-hap-happin'-" King was trying to say but gone into a coughing fit.

Slowly Gowther Sat up with King in his lap rubbing his back slowly trying to calm him down.

"Hey, King just calm down for us ok. Do you want me to bring older sis sis" Meliodas said looking over at King.

(Yes I know Elizabeth calls her that but I think it would be cute of having King call her that.)

"Yes pl-plea-please," King said tiredly wanting to go back to sleep but stayed up knowing they woke him up for a reason. "And why did I need to get up," King said while rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Yeah, we need you to eat some soup that's all then I'll read your favorite story," Gowther said looking at him.

"OK," King said looking extremely exhausted. Putting his head in Gowthers neck smelling him and slowly relaxing.

Patting King's head Meliodas slowly left to get the food, Merlin, and King's favorite book and then most likely going to yell at Ban for yelling as well as waking King.

~3-5 minutes later~

"OK, I'm back. And here's the book you wanted Gowther." Meliodas said handing Gowther the book and then  Gowther proceeded to set the book down on the nightstand for later.

"So how is he doing?" Merlin asked looking over at Gowther.

"I'm doing better s-s-sorry," King said who was slowly about to cry again because he is right now emotionally unstable. One of the side effects of the curse.

(OH I forgot this is a day before the curse is activated)

"Hey, it's okay he just startled you. And you are not in the right mindset at this point in time. The curse is slowly activating. So your sensitive." Merlin said slowly putting her hand on his head and patting it.

"OK, now let's eat because I'm hungry," Meliodas said in an amusing tone.

"OK," everyone said at the same time.

~After eating~

"You guys want to join story time by chance," Gowther said to the other two will grabbing the book on the nightstand.

"Sure I'm not doing anything at the moment. How about you Merlin?" Meliodas said while sitting on the end of the bed.

"Sure I guess I don't need to do any experiments at the moment. And besides, it has been a while since you had read Once Apon a Time." Merlin said while pulling up a chair towards the bed.

After getting comfortable on the bed for King at least. With the pillows up on like the headboard leaning back some with King on top of Gowthers right arm looking at the book and almost falling asleep after the first word.

After 5 minutes of Gowther reading everyone in the room heard the soft snores of King sleeping.

Smiling he put the blanket they had on the bed to King's neck laying him down. Then Gowther put the book on the nightstand and then holding King in his arms. In response to this he lad his head on Gowthers heart.

"You have a good night Gowther," Merlin said looking at Gowther.

"Night Gowther," Meliodas said will taking the food with him.

Walking to the door they both heard Gowther saying "goodnight." really quietly.

Chapter 3 done
Word count 925.