Rising moon

Alex POV

"so as you can see with the security system in place it would be almost impossible for anyone to get into any of the homes without the alarm waking up the whole pack"

i stared at Ryan as he spoke to the alpha about the security system he had created and smiled. my mate was so smart. the whole of the pack council were listening to him with rapt attention but as i had seen and heard everything about this i was more interested in the sway of hips and the movement of shoulder muscles, i licked my lips and imagined all the things i could do to him on the table...

WHACK

i whipped around with a murderous expression on my face and was just getting ready to kill the person who dare hit the back of my head when i met mischievous brown eyes. my anger instantly died as i looked down at the alpha's mate Bianca

"what was that for?!"

she laughed and i couldn't help the slight grin that appeared on my face at the sound of her contagious laugh.

"you looked like you were about to jump the boy right there and then and do all sorts of naughty things to him, i just woke you up"

Bianca shrugged her shoulders slightly as she said this, as if she met sex maniac mates all the time

"i didnt need waking up!! i was quite happy were i was!!"

she laughed again and tapped my chest

"i know, that's why i woke you....i hate seeing you happy"

with that she walked past me winking and giggling. i grinned at her and grabbed her waist picking her up easily. before anyone could open their mouths in shock at the scene unfolding before them i had run out the door with the alpha's female laughing maniacally over my shoulder and then struggling hard when she saw where we were headed.

"dont you dare Alex!!!!!"

i was the one laughing this time as i pulled her from my shoulder and dumped her into the fountain just outside the councils courts

she came up out of the water spluttering with a giant scowl on her face

i walked over to waters edge and patted her head

"i just hated seeing you so happy"

she looked at me for a moment before falling apart laughing just like i knew she would. i grinned down at her and soon enough we were both laughing like crazy

 "had a nice dip?"

i turned slightly and noticed that in our laughter we had been completely oblivious to our spectators, all of whom had similar expressions of held back laughter. the man who spoke, Lucas was Bianca's mate and the blue moons alpha. my alpha. and at this very moment he was giving his mate on hell of a lusty look......it almost made me embarrassed.....me!!!

my eyes searched out a particular face and they finally fell on it. i breathed out slowly and let my eyes wonder across his face. my mate. he stood there a giant grin on his face and just watched.

"you chucked my mate into a fountain....."

i looked back at the alpha and snorted in suppressed laughter, he raised an eyebrow at me but i could see the amusement in his eyes. he was just as playful as i was, as any other teen wolf in the pack...

"yup, she was being mean so i decided this was the best course of action"

he laughed at that and then walked over to the fountain to help his now drenched mate.

"i was not being mean!!!! Lucas i demand that you punish this unruly child!!!!"

the spectators all laughed at that and then started to disperse. soon enough myself, Ryan, Bianca and Lucas were the only ones standing in the courtyard.

"lucas!!! go and hit him or something!!"

Bianca was still trying to get me in trouble when Lucas's phone rang. he answered with a chirpy

"what do you want?!"

and then within seconds the laughter disappeared from his face. the three of us listened carefully to what was being said on the other side of the line and what we heard made our blood run cold.

with a snap of his wrist lucas shut the phone and stood in silence before saying out loud what we already knew

"the rising moon pack was attacked at sunset last-night.....no one survived, no man, no woman and no child. all dead."

the air seemed to have grown cold so fast and Bianca was now shivering. Lucas tucked her under his shoulder and then started barking orders at myself and Ryan.

"Alex i want you to go to the other nearby packs and get word to them immediately, take any two spare sentinels we have and come back home safe!!! Ryan i want you to call up the group that went on the camping trip, i want them home now!!! we don't need them out there in the wilderness with no idea whats going after them, there's more kids than anyone else up there!!"

we both nodded simaltaneaously. we would grieve for the lost pack soon but now.....now we had to make sure our own pack was safe and that if anyone came for us they would find hell, because no one, and i mean no one could touch a member of our pack and live to tell the tale!!!!!

Bianca and Lucas ran off to get word to the other further away packs and i quickly hugged and kissed Ryan before running off and getting word to the other packs......i hope Ryan got in touch with the camping group soon........please be safe rain...everyone......

very short chapter but its 3 in the morning and im dead tired.....besides this just seemed like a good place to end it......kind of like a cliff hanger.....hmmmm i usually hate these kind of chapter endings in other peoples stories....guess i cant moan anymore!!! lmao

dont forget to vote and comment!!!! XD