Chapter 20

"TALAGA asawa na kita?" Sage hysterically said while smiling

"TALAGA asawa na kita?" Sage hysterically said while smiling. "Wah! Ang galing naman! Nag-put lang ako ng thumb mark ko sa paper tapos we're already married?"

Avenight just glanced at her before giving the paper to the guy who introduced himself as a lawyer.

"I will immediately take care of other stuff you need, Lord Avenight. Congratulations to you and to your wife." Puno ng respeto itong tumayo at yumuko sa kanilang dalawa bago umalis.

"What are you doing? Sit down." Avenight quickly pulled her when she tried standing up to follow the lawyer.

"I need to confirm it myself that we're already married. Does it mean that my surname is Knights already?" she happily asked.

A small smirk flashed on his lips. "Do you want me to announce it to the whole world that we are married? Why do you always want to confirm things two times?"

Sage giggled with full of happiness before hugging him. "Yay! I'm so happy!"

Avenight stood up from his seat before holding her hand. Dala-dala siya nito habang naglalakad ito papalabas ng office. A group of guards immediately showed up and walked with them.

"Where are we going? You said that I will meet Meraih after we got married!" she protested when she saw that they're heading outside the palace.

"You will meet her later, you need to attend the ceremony first."

"Ceremony? Why? And what's that for?" she curiously asked.

Avenight stopped walking to face her. Nagtataka at nakanguso naman siyang tumitig sa lalaki. "To officially name you as the queen of this palace, Sage."

Her eyes widened when she heard that. "Huh?! I'm not just a princess? I'm a queen now?" gulat niyang tanong.

"You're my wife now, they will start serving you like how they serve me."

"Wah!" She gasped in amusement. Naiiling lang na tinalikuran siya ng lalaki bago muling maglakad.

Sandali siyang naiwan na nakatayo roon habang pilit na pinoproseso ang mga sinabi ng asawa niya.

"He's my husband already," she uttered. "That sounds so good!"

"Sage, come here."

Kinikilig niyang binaon ang mukha sa mga palad habang hindi mawala sa isip ang nangyayari. Asawa na talaga niya ang masungit na lalaking 'yon!

"Wife, I said come here."

She immediately looked at Avenight who's now staring at her. Matamis siyang ngumiti sa lalaki bago tumakbo papalapit dito. His arm quickly circled around her waist as they started walking towards the arena, where everyone in the palace is waiting for them.

Specifically for her.