Chapter 4: Smut (🍋)

if the title of the chapter isn't enough warning here's another one, THIS IS A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO SMUT, scroll if you're not interested.

Y/N's POV:

Geralt almost completely forgot about the bandages around his torso and grabbed me tightly against him as he started to roam my body freely, untying my shirt, slipping down my pants and leaving me completely exposed in my underwear.

he smirked greatly from the sight before him. i looked down at him and leaned in for a kiss. He immediately dove into the kiss are our lips collided, his breath was so warm against mine.

we entangled our tongues, fighting for dominance which he'd given to me, I untied his pants, and leaned against his ear, whispering, " what's taking you so long to do something Geralt? You scared?" i asked temptingly.

he hummed in response and flipped me over so that I was now underneath him. I looked up at him with glistening eyes, he stared down at me with his lust-filled ones.

"oh darling, if I'd done this the way i wanted, you'd be screaming my name all night." he said with a grin. "you're all talk and no action Geralt." I said, trying to stir something inside him, and it worked.

he grabbed my ass through the soft material on it and unclipped my bra, the moment he saw my boobs it was like he'd seen God.

he caressed my nipple,then started slowly sucking it, i held back everything inside me that wanted to call out his name.

"Geralt, please..." you started as he started tempting you by massaging your clit through your panties. "You'll have to use your words darling, or how am i supposed to know what you want?" he asked with a tempting smile.

"Geralt, please just...ngh...fuck me already.." you forced out the only words you could form. "That's more like it." he said as he pulled down my panties and licked my clit in circular motions.

"Geralt..." i nagged him, hadn't i just asked him to stop playing around?

i titled his head up with my hand, and looked him in his bright gold eyes, "stop trying to fooling me Geralt." i said as he smirked and pressed two fingers into me without warning.

"ahh!" I moaned in shock and pleasure as he pumped his fingers and at an otherworldly pace. he smirked, "Say my name, Y/n." he continued at such a quick pace i could hardly breathe, "Geralt.." i moaned as he inserted another finger. "Again. Louder." he snarled as tears started spilling from my eyes. "Geralt~!" i moaned in a rather seductive way if i do say so myself.

i heard as he cursed to himself and just as i was about to reach my climax, he stopped. I moaned in frustration and looked at him in his, dark gold, eyes.

he gripped my ass and tipped us over so that I'd be on top on him, he grabbed my face and plunged me into a deep and heavy kiss as he slowly pushed himself into me.

tears formed in my eyes once again, "Geralt..." i moaned in a low cry, yearning for him, he moaned softly as i began to take over by moving my hips, forcing all of him inside me, Jesus, it was like i was shoving a 5 mile pole up myself, how much of him is there?

I looked up at Geralt, breaking the kiss, to see that he was staring at my stomach, I looked down and saw a bump inside of it, it can't be...right?

he smirked and whispered to me softly, "move, now." as he pulled me into another kiss whilst forcing my hips to move with him.

he started kissing down my neck and i already knew he was going to leave marks. But so was I, I was clenching onto his back as he gripped my waist and moved me.

my nails carved into his back with movement. he snarled, "if you want to leave more scars on me this isn't the position to do it in." as he flipped the positions once again to where i was under him and he had the opportunity to move on his own.

as he started picking up the pace I moaned as i dug my nails into his skin, kissing his neck, jaw, lips, leaving marks everywhere.

he moaned, "fuck..y/n, you're a witcher right? so that means you can also not give birth?" i shook my head saying no.

"good, 'cause I'm close, and i want all of it inside of you." i moaned as he sucked my nipple while going faster, i moaned out his name and he did mine until we'd both reached our climaxes and i felt a warm ooze gushing into me.

We were both out of breath but started making out again as he pulled out he picked me up and layed me beside him.

"You're better than I thought." i said while catching my breath. "So are you." he replied as he pulled me into his chest and fell asleep like that.

Destiny has been collided.