Chapter 3: No Devil In I

Y/N's POV:

As the Bard stepped closer Geralt and I both landed oir punches on him, Geralt punched for the face, and I punched in the gut. the bard flew backwards and we continued on.

when we arrived in a field the bard kept spewing nonsense that Geralt and I were forced to hear. Geralt climbed off of Roach and so I followed by climbing off Adonis and tying her to the tree Geralt was tying Roach, I hadn't realised how closely i was standing to him, because as i made the knot my arm collided with his, we both stared at eachother for a brief moment before stepping away and slowly walking towards the boulders whilst the bard kept talking nonsense.

I sensed the creature near us, expecting Geralt to feel it too, but he didn't, that's probably where his training wasn't as intense as mine.

I stepped around the bush they were standing behind and saw the creature shooting something at Geralt and hitting him in the forehead.

I kept down my breathing and stepped lighter towards the creature, i almost caught it if it wasn't for Geralt attacking it first, and then getting knocked out, I stepped closer and accidentally stepped on a crackling piece of sand.

and after that all i saw was darkness...'til I fluttered my eyes open, wincing from the sunlight that shone into the cave.

I noticed I was tied up, along with Geralt and the bard, "oi, you two, wake the fuck up!" I whisper yelled as I wiggled around.

an elven woman walked in and started beating the shite out of Geralt until she saw my eyes, and my teeth, and she went completely psycho on me for god knows why, I didn't have any blood so all I could spit out was alcohol that had turned into acid inside my stomach, frying the woman's hands and feet where they hit me, she lost it and knocked me out cold and I saw darkness yet again... This is the thanks I get for tagging along with a young witcher, they always get themselves into so much drama.

when you woke again you were laying against someone's chest, you opened your eyes and saw that it was Geralt's, you were on Roach and Adonis was walking next to the bard, not allowing him onto her.

Geralt held me with his left arm as the other guided Roach. He looked down at me and saw I'd awoken. "Shut it, bard, she's awake." he spoke roughly towards the fellow on the ground, and the bard obliged and put away his lute.

I stared up at his face, being so close brings in a new variety of features to study. Instinctively I'd brought my hand to his face and caressed his jaw with my fingertips, his skin burning against my cold hand.

He stared down at me and when we'd realised what was happening i cleared my throat, brought down my hand and asked, "where to next?" Geralt was quiet for some time," don't know, time will tell I suppose, but I'm guessing you're planning to leave me again soon?"

"yes, I'm a witcher too you know, I'm in need of a refill on coins." you said with a smirk. "as i thought." he said as he looked in front of him again.

Time skip: 4 days later
Y/N's POV:

I'd left Geralt behind when we retrieved our coin in Posada, The bard went on and spewed his songs about the 'Butchers of Blaviken' and the 'Witchers of Destiny' and all that nonsense.

I'd travelled to Temeria after hearing rumours of what sounded to be a striga running around in the abandoned castle.

When i arrived however, all i found was a scared and fragile maiden with a half dead witcher laying across from her.

"oh dear god..." i spoke under my breath as i called for a few friends from Melitele to get her. After which i picked up the witcher and got him to the nearest hotel so i could treat his wounds.

as I'd been cleaning off his scars and blood, he kept repeating the words Renfri had told us, i concocted a brew for when he woke up so he could regain his energy.

as i went to wake him a saw I'd missed a spot on his jaw, so i took the wet cloth and got into a comfortable position over him which was ofcourse, i was straddling his waist.

but it wasn't like he was going to wake up at the moment, right?

well, wrong, the moment i touched his skin with the cloth his hands gripped my hips, pulling me onto him. He had a smirk on his face, i tried to stay focused on cleaning the spot i missed. "Ooh, persistent are we?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"don't get ahead of yourself Geralt." you said as you set down the cloth beside him and leaned into him. "What do you want from me?" you asked as you breathed against his neck.

"everything." he whispered back and his grip on my waist grew stronger as he pulled me into him. "right now?" i asked him, already knowing the answer.

"the door's locked isn't it?" he asked with the same grin as before. i sighed, "it is, but why now? don't you want our first time spent together to be special?" i asked as i drew circles on his chest with my index finger.

"this is more than special enough for me." he said as he tilted my head up with his hand. i leaned in and kissed him

"then i shall grant you your wish, Geralt of Rivia."