thirteen

not edited- oops

thirteen - Sweater Weather // The Neighbourhood {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCdwKhTtNNw}

Ring. Ring. Ri-

"BEA!" Ashton yelled over the computer. The three boys sat on the couch giving me huge smiles.

"You look different, did you get a haircut?" Ashton asked.

"I think she looks cuter" Michael replied.

"Maybe she got a tan, it is hot in Australia" Calum butt in,

"She doesn't tan", Ashton said.

"That's racist" Michael yelled.

"GUYS!" I yelled and caught their attention. "It's only been two months", I smiled and they all looked down with grins.

"We've just really missed you, Bea", Michael scratched the back of his neck. "With Taylor away at College it's been too manly here. I miss your cookies".

"I miss our horror night", Calum frowned.

"I just miss you", Ashton said and I smiled at the three boys in front of me.

"I miss you guys too", I said. "When do you start the tour?"

"In...", Calum looked up trying to count the day but was distracted by the door slamming and distant voices of a girl and guy. "EVACUATE THE LIVING ROOM!" Calum yelled and grabbed the laptop running across the room into Michael's room but stopping at the doorway, "oh no we're not going in there",

he turned and walked into Ashtons room instead and the boys were behind him. They all plopped down on the bed and breathed out.

"That was them, huh?" I asked quietly and played with my hands. They nodded and I looked down. Luke and Ashlyn. I saw them everywhere. The fans didn't like her. I didn't really understand what was going on but apparently they looked happy together. I cleared my throat, "is it, an act or are they genuinely happy?".

There was silence until Calum smiled a bit and Michael hit his arm but broke out in a grin, leaving Ashton to cover his mouth too. "What", I asked.

"They hate each other", Michael whispered and they broke out laughing. "They fight. All the time". I smiled myself and imagine Luke rolling his eyes at the blond girl.

"It should be you here", Ashton said and looked up to hear loud yelling. "Just without the yelling"

"5 bucks on it's about her makeup again?" Calum looked at the boys.

"I agree", Ashton nodded.

"Nah its how he wants to play video games instead of paying attention to her", Michael mused and the other two shook their heads.

"I'm coming to LA in a couple weeks", I blurt out and they looked at me with huge grins. "I need to visit Taylor...and you guys".

"Promise we can make cookies?" Michael looked at me seriously. I nodded quickly and they kept on smiling.

"There are gonna be so many cuddles, you're gonna be cuddled out", Ashton warned and I laughed.

"Very manly, Ash", I teased.

The three boys looked up when they heard stomping down the hall, and an angry Luke yell, "I'll just play video games in my room if it's that annoying to you!"

"YES!" Michael yelled while Ashton and Calum took out their wallets. The door opened abruptly and Calum lowered the screen, pointing directly at his crotch. It took all my strength to not laugh at the fact that he was wearing salmon boxers.