twelve

All We Do // {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F30G87zlRPw}

"Guess we both had a break up today", Ashton murmured against my shoulder. I was in the guest room of the L.A. house, leaning against Ashton who had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"This is worse", I replied.

"So not only do you have to break up with me, but you have to date Ashlyn?" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. I understood that he chose his career over me, but if he was going to date someone else, especially Ashlyn, I wasn't going to take it.

"It's not like that", Luke said. He was sitting on his old bed with his arms resting on his knees.

"I still love you, it's just there's too much attention right now"

"Okay", he looked up at me and I wiped my eyes. "Just, leave".

"I'm gonna have to face him all the time, I'm going to have to see him laugh and be happy without me", I choked out a sob and Ashton pulled me closer to his chest, resting his head on my shoulder. "It was only a few months but...God, I am so stupid".

"No, you're not. When things end so abruptly like this, it's okay to react this way", Ashton mumbled and I leaned back into him, needing someone to cry on.

"This is it?" Luke asked at the doorway, looking down at me.

"This is it", I said, tears falling silently. Luke pulled me against him, kissing my head. "I'm leaving", I said and he looked at me but then quickly looked down at the ground.

"So this is really it", I nodded. He turned and quickly walked away from the door and jogged down the stairs. I didn't go after him, I just fell onto my knees and leaned against the doorframe.

"I'm going home", I told Ashton. He pulled away and moved in front of me.

"Why?" he grabbed my hand and held it loosely.

"I can't stay here and be best friends with you guys while seeing him all the time. I want us both to move past this", I explained. Ashton was looking down and I crawled into his lap, laying my head on his chest, waiting. "Thank you for being here for me, Ash".

"I really wish you wouldn't leave", he sighed and I fiddled with my hands.

"Me too"

l u k e

I was stumbling drunk like an idiot. I didn't want to believe that I would have to leave Tina so I did whatever I could to forget about it.

I got to the door of the apartment and tried to turn the knob. It wasn't turning. "What?" I pushed harder. "Wha- OH", I started laughing loudly, and got my key out from my pocket, putting it in the keyhole after stumbling for a few seconds. I finally got inside and almost tripped over a box that was lying on the floor. I looked down to see PHOTOS spread across the front. There were more scattered around the living room, each saying different things.