Georgie Cooper & His Childhood Best friend Nicole Anderson part 3

ActionInfinity

You two get some Dairy Queen then head back to his house, you two let his meemaw know you two are together now, but not to let his parents, Sheldon, Missy Rose or your parents know yet you two will tell them, as she nods her head and congratulations you two on becoming a couple she always knew you two would get together the moment you two became best friends. As you smile at her then you two go inside with her behind you two. Mary is on the phone with your mom, and she smiles at you "yeah Nicole just arrive all let her know and she and Rose can stay here tonight and go with us tomorrow morning to church, be careful coming home tomorrow afternoon and tell your parents they are in our prayers" as you look at Mary when she gets off the phone "Mrs Cooper is my grandparents alright? As she nods her head at you "yes darling they are fine, just a bit sick, your parents are staying with them until tomorrow morning then heading home, you and Rose are staying here with us and going to church with us, so you, Rose and Georgie will go and get some of your stuff and come back when Missy and Rose get back from the pack with Sheldon" as you nod your head at her "yes Mrs Cooper, we appreciate you and Mr Cooper for Caring for us" as she smiles And pulls you into a hug "your welcome darling, you two girls are family, your are Georgie Best Friend, you look out for both Missy and Sheldon, and Rose is Missy best friend and she isn't weirded out by Sheldon" as you smile at comments "Mrs Cooper Sheldon is smart not weird" as she smiles and sends you and Georgie to his room for Missy, Rose and Sheldon to return.

Georgie spins you around and holds you against his chest and locks eyes with you "you are perfect" as you smile at him. As Mary yells for you two that Sheldon, Missy and Rose has return from the park, as Sheldon goes to the garage and plays with his trains and you, Georgie, Rose and Missy go to Your and Rose's home and gets your overnight bag and Rose some more stuff for tonight and church tomorrow morning, then you four head back to the Cooper's house, Rose Carry's her stuff to Sheldon and Missy's room. You take your bag to Georgie room and then you ask Mary if she needs help with dinner as she nods her head and you help her as Georgie goes into the living-room and watches the game with George Sr. George Sr asks Georgie about you and Georgie starts smiling like a fool and George Sr says "son make her yours don't let her slip through your fingers" as he nods his head at his dad "I won't dad, I'm going to ask her out soon dad, I'm going to tell her how I feel about her, how she gets me, it's me and her against the world and I know I can beat anything as long as I got her in my corner cheering me on, I feel like a winner even when I lose because of her support" as George Sr smiles at his son "that's love son not puppy love true love" as Georgie smiles and says "I know dad, my heart starts to beat fast when I am near her, I get butterflies in my belly and besides sports I think about her" as George Sr shakes his head "Georgie what do you think about her what's kind of thoughts? As Georgie smiles "she is my Angel, my cheerleader, my supporter, my backbone, my other half, my partner in crime, she laughs at my bad jokes, she tells me I'm smart even though I know I'm not, I'm not Sheldon but I get by, she is my shoulder to cry on when shit goes down, I love smile and that red hair, I know I got this Texas accent but that I love her North Carolina one, she puts up with my bullshit and calls my bluffs she is scared to stand up to me either, she is perfect, and I got to be honest dad early today told her all this stuff and asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes" as George Sr shakes his head "I kind of figured that much, son the moment you started taking about your feelings for her your face give it away, you need to let your mom know, you two are together, so Nicole can sleep in Sheldon and Missy's tonight with Missy and Rose and Sheldon with you" as Georgie nods his head "alright dad I'll tell her after her and Nicole finish up cooking dinner together" as George Sr nods his head.

Mary comes out and smiles at George Sr, Georgie, "Georgie can you go get your brother and sister, and Rose and let them know dinner is ready? As he nods his head at his mom "yes ma'am" as he gets up and stops "mom Sheldon needs to sleep in my room with me tonight, because I don't think you and God would find it appropriate for a new couple to share a bed until they are done with courting, engaged or married, Nicole and me are a couple it happen early today, she can sleep in Sheldon and Missy's room with Missy and Rose and Sheldon and share with me, my room is clean, but Sheldon can do his test and if it's not to his standards I'll get it ready for his stay" as Mary nods her head and Georgie goes off to get Sheldon, Missy and Rose for dinner. Mary looks at George Sr. And George Sr smiles "we will have a talk with them after dinner, but Mary Honey it's love, you should have heard him talk about his feelings towards her, he is different with her and it shows" as Mary's nods her head. And the all kids come out and head into the kitchen/dinner-room, You are setting the table. And Mary let's Sheldon know he is sharing with Georgie tonight, you are Missy and Rose in his room with Missy and Rose. As Sheldon nods his head, and Georgie says "everyone before we all seat down for dinner, I need to let you all know that Nicole and I are now a couple" as you smile at him. Sheldon seats down, Missy and Rose does the same thing, Mary and George Sr gets the food and Connie comes in and seats down and joins in. After Mary says grace, everyone digs in. And Sheldon says "Georgie I'm going to check your room before I sleep in it? As Georgie nods his "yes Sheldon I know, it's clean, but you check it out and if something it's up to your standards I'll get it to them before bed" as you smile at Georgie.

To be continued!