Happy Lowman & Amber His Old Lady Part Two

Request for AmberBatterton

A few weeks later, you stop taking your birth control pills and you and happy have been going at it like energy bunnies, whenever you two can do it you do, even if it's a quickly. It happens between you two, this morning you are in the office on the phone with a client about their car, living them a update on it,

 It happens between you two, this morning you are in the office on the phone with a client about their car, living them a update on it,

Happy comes in with your hot tea, you have been drinking since you stop taking your birth control pills, you stop drinking coffee to help with the process, you are leaning over the desk typing away on the laptop while you talk to the client, happy...

Happy comes in with your hot tea, you have been drinking since you stop taking your birth control pills, you stop drinking coffee to help with the process, you are leaning over the desk typing away on the laptop while you talk to the client, happy smiles at you and walks over and places your cup of hot tea on the desk. You finish up the phone call then redoing the paperwork, then you smile at him.

He smiles back at you "come here little girl" as you grab your cup of tea, then go over to the couch and seat down next to him. "Yeah killer what's up? As he laughs and pulls you on his lap, "love you little girl, tomorrow morning you got the doctors appointment I was thinking we could go to visit ma after? As you smile at him placing your hands on his shoulders. "Yeah I love that idea, you don't have to rush back here right, we can get Juice to go check on Opie, we can take a small detour and spend the night in the desert, just us two, Juice's girlfriend Anna is working in the office tomorrow and she will have no problem working the next day so you and happy can have some alone time away from charming, as happy smiles at you "we will take your car and pack a few things for a camping for one night" as you smile big at him "yay I love you Victor Happy Lowman" as he places his hands on your lower back "I love you Amber Lowman too" as you get up off his lap and drink your hot tea, he smirks "I'll ask Prez when he needs me back, we may get more then one night under the stars, Anna will work in here until we return, she is off from her Normal Job for two weeks, because she hurt her leg, so helping around here gives her some money" as you turn and smirk at him "I don't want to be gone two long, Opie likes juice but I want to be back home before Friday so either 1 or 2 days is plenty" as he nods his head, And he goes to have a chat with Prez aka Jax Teller. A few minutes later he comes back in and smiles "we got two days little girl, so we will stop by ma's before we go out to the desert, for our trip for two days, we need this plus being away from charming could help in the process of you getting pregnant with our first child" as you smile at him "yeah maybe all the stress around here isn't helping with the process" as he nods his head at you "yeah we will find out tomorrow when you go to the doctor and he runs them test he wants to run" as you smile at him.

You finish up the new paperwork on the clients car, happy goes to work on the job he has to do today, you will go pick up lunch for everyone in about 2 hours. Happy works on his job, Tig comes in and checks on you letting you he is almost done with that client's car. As you smile at him "Tig I'm going to get lunch in about and hour, what do you want today? As Tig smiles big "Chinese food" as you smile at him "alright write down your order, and I'll place the order and pick it up" as he smirks and grabs a piece of paper and writes down his order then he hands you some cash, as you smile at him. Then you go around and get everyone else food orders plus money then then you call that client back And let him know his car will be ready this evening. He thanks you and let's you know he will be there to pick it up by the time you guys close up, as you two talk about a few things then hang up, you then go to Happy and get his order for lunch, he hands you his credit card and says "little girl get what you want too" as you smile at him kissing his lips passionately then heads to place the orders at the places then you are going to check on Opie at the house it's close by and you got to kill a few minutes while the orders are getting ready. You get in your car and head to the first restaurant to place some of the orders then you go to the next one and place the rest of the orders, then you head home to check on Opie, you feed and water him then you head to get the some of the orders from the first place you drop the orders off then you will go get the second place and get the rest of the orders, then head back to the garage, you arrive back with all the food then bring all the bags in. Then you call everyone one to get their food. Happy comes in and you hand him his credit card back then, everyone else gets there food, you and Happy seat a cross from one another and dig in to your guys lunch. Talking while you two eat. Enjoying your moments together.

To be continued!!! One more part