Kayce Dutton And His Second Wife Nicole final part 1/3

You two plus Tate spend rest of the weekend camping in the mountains together, a few months later, you and Kayce are engaged to be married, he asked you a few weeks ago, you still haven't talked to your dad about the situation that happen a couple months ago, you are in your office ordering the supplies for the Ranch, Tate is in there with you, he is doing his homework he has been hanging out with you most days while Kayce is in town. You got your license updated last month all your paperwork is up to date and updated, Kayce calls your phone and you answer it and he is out of breathe "darling you and Tate need to get somewhere and hide, we got problems heading towards the Ranch, I'll find you two but go now" as you shot up out of your change, Kayce John Dutton you better come home to me and Tate do you understand" as you look at Tate who is up and next to you "mamà Nicole what's wrong? As you smile "tate son we need to go hide and wait for your dad to get back here we got problems, so come on" as you hang up after you tell Kayce you love him and you two head to the back of your office and up in the ceiling that only a few people know about, you two go up there and wait.

A few minutes later you look out the window that is up there and you see three black SUV pull in the parking lot and about 20 men get out, you take a deep breath "Tate come here, I need you to lay on your belly and count each man I shot, when you get to 20 say all down, alright? As Tate nods his head and you grab the riffle and say a prayer, "Lee if you are my guardian angel, watch over me and Tate brother, I need you behind me" as begin to shoot and Tate counts each one, you get to 15 and Tate says "5 more mama" as you smile at him and then Rip and your dad ride in and get the last five, Tate says all 20 are down mama" as you nod your head at him and pull him against your chest, Rip comes in your office "Nicole Tate come on down" as you and Tate get down from the ceiling and Rip says "15 damn it girly, you beat your record today" as you smile at him and Kayce and his dad pull up in the truck and Kayce runs in your office to see you and Tate on the couch, "omg darling are you two hurt? As you shake your head at him and Tate smirks at his dad "no we are alright Daddy mama shot 15 uncle Rip and grandpa Lloyd did the other 5" as Kayce smirks and comes over to you two and kisses Tates forehead, "son go to grandpa John" as Tate nods his and head out, leaving you and his dad alone "15 huh new record darling, are you sure your three are alright? As you smile at him "Kayce Dutton we all are alright, me Tate and the baby" as Kayce smiles at you (yes your pregnant, with your guys baby, your first and Kayce's second, you about a month along, you told him the good news after he asked you to marry him, you two haven't told no one yet, you want to make it past your first trimester, then tell everyone especially Tate, that he is going to be a big brother.

He kisses your forehead lightly and you two go outside and John walks over and hugs you "15 new record darling, and thank you for protection my grandson" as you smile at him "its no problem John Tate is my family and I protect my family, your dad looks at you and smiles then you, Kayce John and Tate go up to the main house, your dad and Rip plus some of the rangers clean up. You feel bad for Rip, him and Beth are divorced, but he is head over heels in love with Beth's little sister, Kayce's twin Ashley Dutton, so you made Ashley your maid of honor and Kayce made Rip one of his groomsmen, Beth is away doing business and will not be back for the wedding in a few months time she will be home two months before hand but leave again about a week before the wedding happens, you are going to set-up them two and let them be happy ever after together. A few months later you are in the month before the wedding, you two everyone about you being pregnant last month when you made it passed your third month mark, you are about 4 months pregnant now so when you two get married next month you will be in your fifth month, Kayce you and Tate learned your pregnant with a little girl, and you two decide to name her Evelyn May Dutton Eve for short. You are in your office doing some last minute paperwork, you are the vet and Ashley is the medic for the ranch. John comes in with Rip behind him and Rip smirks at Ashley who is seating next to you at your desk.

Rip smirks and John smiles at you both "Nicole darling and Ashley, we have a problem with Monica" as you look up at him "what's going on John? As he says "Kayce took Tate over and Monica is black and blue, someone is beating her, so Kayce is bring...

Rip smirks and John smiles at you both "Nicole darling and Ashley, we have a problem with Monica" as you look up at him "what's going on John? As he says "Kayce took Tate over and Monica is black and blue, someone is beating her, so Kayce is bring her back until we can get this figured out" as you and Ashley nod your heads at him "alright John, and Ashley smiles "alright Daddy" as John nods his head and heads out, leaving Rip with you two.

As you smirks at them two and the way they are with each other, as soon as Tate, Kayce and Monica arrive Tate runs in to your office, leaving his mom sign his dad, John is outside waiting for them, Tate runs in says Mama, something isn't right? As...

As you smirks at them two and the way they are with each other, as soon as Tate, Kayce and Monica arrive Tate runs in to your office, leaving his mom sign his dad, John is outside waiting for them, Tate runs in says Mama, something isn't right? As you stand up, and go over to him "it's alright son, everything is going to be alright" as Rip and Ashley leave the office, you and Tate seat down next to you at the desk. As you work on the paperwork. Kayce comes in "son your mom is going to stay here on the ranch for a couple days grandpa is going to deal with this" as Tate nods his head and he lays against your side as you finish up the paperwork.

To be continued!!!!