From the Mouth of a Frog

Air rushed around me. My clothes were flying all over,my eyes were glued shut. Soon I found a way to open them, and saw I was in the sky. Instincts kicked in....

"FAAAAALLLLIIIIIINNNNGGGG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!"

-meanwhile-

"This is all your fault Alex,"Conner accused,just as he grew accustomed from falling from the sky.

"My fault?!" Alex yelled," We wouldn't be here if you hadn't just knocked on my door instead of barging in like the house was on fire!" Conner grunted,"I knew you were planning this! I had to stop you!"

Alex stomped her foot,"I wasn't planning on going into the book! I was just testing it out." She explained,"You didn't have to follow me here."

"Oh sure! I as I just supposed to leave you in the book by yourself?" He exclaimed,"What was I supposed to tell Mom when she got home? 'Hi, Mom, I hope you had a good day at work. Alex fell through a book. By the way, what's for dinner?' Give me a break!"

Suddenly the sound of screaming echoed the twin's ears,Alex was looked at the sky and saw a spot in it growing closer and closer.

"Did we forget something?" Conner asked,scratching his head. Suddenly it hit both of them in unison,

"NICOLE!!!"

-Nicole-

"STIIIIILLLL FAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRDD!!!!!!!" Suddenly branches poked my backsides,it continued until I hit the ground hard.

"Ow."

"Nic!!!" Arms wrapped around me and gave me a giant hug. Who was its?! I tried shoving the person off but it clung onto me like a leech. "Get off Leech!!!"

"It's me Conner!!" A voice chuckled, releasing me. I turned around and saw my sibling, they looked the same. Thank God. Around our vicinity was a forest, it seemed brighter than a regular one. And more enchanting.

"How did you get-OOF!!!" He was cut off when I shoved him and Alex away. "How could you guys leave into the book without me?! I'm into this kinda stuff!!"

Conner was about to answer but was cut off by Alex,"How did you know we got into the book?"

My eyes widened, curse my rambling,

"I-Uh-well you see-Uh......" Something was coming our way. Something big. Nearby were my paintbrushes and-what?! My Favorite shirt?! Why Alex why?!-were,pencils started to shake.

"We gotta go!!" I pushed my siblings off the dirt road, I followed. Well, not before grabbing my paintbrush. Within seconds an army of white horses stampeded on the road we were once on. It was an army. OF KNIGHTS!!!! It was so cool, they were going almost as fast as cheetahs. And they had riders; who were carrying a shield with the colors of green and silver with an apple in the middle. They were also carrying flags with the exact same pattern. I couldn't help but get a little excited; I was standing up on my toes that Conner had to grab my shoulder and drag me back to earth.

"Nic? Do you think we've gone back in time?" Conner nudged my shoulder,"This looks like something straight out of medieval times!"

I shrugged,"If we did I'm happy. We didn't have enough money to go to the one in Dallas anyway..."

Conner shot me a glare, Alex was too busy looking at the massive army, "Now isn't the time for jokes." Soon the rumbling stopped and they've left the vicinity. I climbed out of the bushes we were in and walked over to the remains of the pencils. Well, actually. It's just part of dirt.

Conner spoke to Alex, "I don't know about you, but I've had enough excitement for one day."

After a thorough check of the vicinity, just to make sure, no one was around, I turned back to the Twins. Alex was looking at a piece of paper, suddenly her face grew very white. I was about to ask her what's wrong, but she-