Prolouge

The air was still and cool in the Elf Empire.

The giant tree was littered with festive green streamers and food scraps. The empire had just celebrated the birth of the daughter of a beloved warrior. Or two. Ember and Evan Limerick were the bravest warriors in the kingdom. And now they were finally settling down from their last battle and had a baby daughter.

"Lavender green dilly dilly lavender blue,"Sang Ember as she swayed with her young daughter in her arms,"You must love me dilly dilly 'cause I love you."

Evan crept to his wife as she set down their new daughter into a crib completely made out of twigs. The cushion was just a simple pile of leaves, and a small glowing jellyfish hovered over the crib. The couple walked over to their beds and layed down,everything was alright.

Until the Evil Queen came.

A thick fog rolled into the small hole in the tree, behind the fog was a figure. The figure walked purposely towards the crib. Which held the small elf, her pure brown hair lay peacefully over her pointed ears. Arms reached out and cradled the elf closer to the owner's chest.

The sudden movement has, however, woken up the child. Because soon cries echoed from the crib, to the hole, coursing through the splinters of the tree, and all over every living organ in the Elf Empire.

The Evil Queen simply walked from her spot and towards the exit.

Evan shot up with a jolt and looked around. When his eyes landed on the Evil Queen he started to shout and grab his spear. But before he could charge the Evil Queen reached into her satchel and grabbed some sleeping powder.

THUMP.

The warrior fell to the ground like a baby, he even held his spear like a sword.
Carelessly the Evil Queen turned back around and headed her way when a scream came.

"NICOLE!!"

It was Ember, but before she could even grab her weapon she was given the same fate as her husband.

"Hush now little Nicole..." The Evil Queen cooed,"I'm going to take you to your new home."

The woman walked down the tree,making anyone who crosses her path fall into a deep sleep. After about an hour they arrived at one important landmark in the Charming Kingdom.

The Ugly Duckling Pond.

Letting gravity do the rest, the Evil Queen fell into the pool. But instead of falling into it, the other side held the entrance to the Otherworld. The woman found herself in the residence of the Bailey Family.

On this very night the twins were born,and The Evil Queen knew of this very well. For you see, back at The Land of Stories about an hour ago, they had just finished The Rennesainse Age. But since the twins were born about 15 minutes ago, the timelines for both worlds were exactly the same and that little Nicole was now 100 years old. And yet her appearance and mind didn't change. But even though this whole matter was confusing, The Evil Queen whipped up some time traveling Tea to make them come into the future. So Nicole won't prosper with her plan.

"You have no idea what you've put me through." She spoke swiftly, setting the small infant down into pavement infront of the doorstep."Lets just hope you won't cross paths with me again."

Nicole's green eyes stared at the Evil Queen, a gleeful laughter escaped the baby's lips. A tear that had formed from Nicole's cries earlier fell to the ground, and a small jellyfish grew from within a crack in the sidewalk. It floated around the baby and hovered over the Queen.

The woman's eyes widened,this was the first time someone laughed infront of her.

A small smile escaped the Evil Queen's lips, then she stood up and knocked the door. After so she hurried away from the vicinity as far as she could.

Little did she know, The Evil Queen only sealed the fate she had feared she would have.