Chapter 4: Hunting

Lungmen
.
.
.
.
.
Two BF-109G's Fly Over the skies of Lungmen, their Game mode in Arcade for a better experience. These two were tasked on overseeing how the Operation was going, and, it was doing good.

They mainly watched the R.I personsel for quite some time though, the Panzer III had brought the Caster And his team down using his SABOT, accompanied by it's machine guns.

The Type 10 and IS-2 ventured deep into the Landship through the now safe passage of The Slums, the Tiger 1 and Maus were just chilling in the Far side of the Landship, investigating the Area.

The KV2 And BT-5 had already came back, but now, the KV2 was a BMP-2 and the BT-5, a Su-122, they are waiting at the Hanger to be picked up by The Helicopter's and Are Practicing their aim while they were at it.

"Grrr, when I get back I'm gonna kill them when I get the Chance!!!"The BT-5, Now Su-122, Angrily Declared While firing another shell at a Dummy.

"Same"The BMP-2 also Agreed.

The Map they were on was the Alaska Map, perfect for More Populated Area's, but at this point, they are just using machine guns for the infantry.

The Helicopter's soon arrived and brought them back to Lungmen, this time though they saw Artillery Truck's and Tanks, and that one Leopard waiting outside of the Landship.

The BMP-2 saw Mechanized Infantry Quickly entering the Landship, they were quick because they can also temporarily use Jet Packs. And soon, they were dropped.

Going at full speed, the Su-122 Charged really hard into a building that the  Enemy was holed up on. He Destroyed the Entire Building and Squashed the Member's underneath it's Tracks.

The BF-109 G's followed up with them Dropping Bombs from the sky, shooting the Infantry, and leaving, the Bomber's were still being Changed, and the British were the first to Arrive. Man those 30MM's.

The Su-122,BMP-2, and a ISu-122 Drove by The Corpses, their Crew Just stared before leaving. They Found more Member's hiding, and fired at them, the BMP-2 was very good at This, but the Su-122 was faster, destroying it.

Mechanized Infantry went to work, Mowing down Some Member's and Using alot more Bullet's that missed, alot.

The Rapid Fire of the Infantry Guns and the Vehicles Cannons rang out very loudly throughout the City, gaining the Attention of Several People.

Drones were sent out to Investigate, as this has been going on for a while, And it did not help that It sounded alot like Gunshots. Sniper Infantry Shot down Any Reunion members that were trying to shoot them from the Buildings, some just Jumped around to find more, those being the Anti Tank, and the Assault Infantry's.

The Anti Air, and the Sniper Just Sat back and kept on sending a wave of Bullet's towards their foes, the kill count is in the hundreds now. It was a good day for the War thunder player's.

Though the Same can't be said to the Opposing force, their Morale is rock bottom with some even Surrendering to the Player's, who took them in.

"BMP-2 fire on that building over there!"

"Ok"

Gunshots from the BMP-2 now worked in tandem with it's Infantry, the building was gone.
.
.
.
.
——————————————————
Hanger Base"Loading Screen".

"GO GO GO!"

A yell was heard throughout the Hanger, the One doing it was a T80-U, giving the New Player's Training. Many Lagged hard at this because of the sheer Number of Vehicles there, but it will still continue.

"Alright, I want you all, to Listen to me Properly, Okay?!"

Several Yep, Yeah, ok and uh uh's were the Answer.
______________________________________
Small Chapter