Chapter 2: Forward!!

Chernobog

"Get Back!"A Hooded Man ordered, they were now cornered in one of the Buildings in Chernobog.

A Group of People in White mask's and Hoods soon come out of one side, and fired crossbow bolts, injuring one of the His Companions.

The Said Companion then replied by firing his own bolt at the attacker, killing him.

"Casters Up Front!" One of the White hooded men Called, and soon some black Hooded People arrived, conjuring something and then Shooting several balls if Fire.

The Defenders were fine, but had to retreat, just to get a better position for their sniper's, and when they reached it, it was full of the Masked people.

The Masked People raised their swords,"Die!" One of them shouted and brought the sword down on one of the defenders, which was a Armored Blonde haired woman with animal features.

"Move!" She ordered, but the man refused, so she knocked him out using her shield, but another one took his place, and was countered by a Man with a Hammer and Shield, he wacked him away using his Hammer and blocked a arrow from a sniper.

After some time, they resumed escorting the black Masked man, alongside a Bunny woman, and some more Personel.

All of this was happening in just a span of minutes, all this Chaos, in just within that time period. But they weren't alone.

Because in the sky, A drone, spies on them, watching them, studying them, and spends most of it's time to watching this group of people, alongside one Reporter Group too.

The Drone then returns to it's sender, which was one of the several vehicles of War Thunder, and they have arrived at Chernobog, a BF-109 readies it's guns, and scouts the Area using the binoculars.

Katyushas or B-13N in the ground prepared their rockets Incase the team that went in needs artillery strikes, speaking of the Team.

The Team that is inside Chernobog consist of:The Two Bradley's, Three T34 and a T80. Some new players are also in there, such as, a random PanzerIII B, Some M22's, and a M13 and M15.

They are tasked with escorting Rhodes out of Chernobog, WITHOUT casualties, the Reward's are 500,000 golden eagles. The Others are either offline or Tasked with something else.

Now, the Two Bradley's and the Group Carefully Explored the Urban Part of Chernobog, the M13 and M15 were also one of the most important since they aren't fighting armored, and are fighting Infantry men, which is perfect for them.

The Panzer had to go another way with the M22's and Russian Bias Squad, they were to ambush or Flank Reunion once they get into the open Fields, the one where Tallulah makes her appearance.

Once they did that, they were too barrage Reunion members until they are done, and just leave while escorting Rhodes. Simple and easy, right?

Wrong. And the Operation Mostly Failed.

What happened was that they were jumped by Heavy Defenders alongside Caster's, which if you know what they do, basically they are fucked.

So, they got their tracks destroyed by the Casters, several were pummeled to the ground by the Heavy Defenders, and the Player's were pissed. Their Machine guns, Cannons, roared to life, Shells and Bullet's ripping through their armor, and destroying their Shields.

The T80 turned it's cannon to a building which housed several Reunion members, picked HE or HEAT she'll(I don't know which one to choose) and fired at the building and killing everyone inside of the building. It got several Silver lions for that.