Chapter 1: Adventures

????
??:??

The Portal finally let them go, and by letting them go, I meant by violently throwing them to the ground.

Soon though the War machine's flipped, and started to look around them.

T34:[Where are we??]

Challenger:[This doesn't look like the British isles.]

T34:[Of course it isn't, what do you expect, the Ocean?]

Challenger:[Shut it.]

While the Argument went in the background, seven Bradley's explored together with a single Abram's and a Calliope two Wirbelwind, and Three Cheiftain Mark 10.

The Group used their binoculars to look for stuff in the area, some planes landed on the ground for Repairs and Restock, Refuel.

The Bradley's continued moving on, with one of them even playing Everybody wants to rule the world in the background, because it fits the desert area they are in. It makes the Bradley remember Operation Desert storm.

The Bradley's continued on more smaller Area's that the Main Tanks cannot enter because of their size.
So the ones that entered were the Bradley's.

Bradley #1:So where are we now?

Bradley #2:We are in a mine idiot.

Bradley #1:Oh, are we out now?

Bradley #2:No

Bradley #2 Turned it's turret to Bradley #1, and Said.

Bradley: #2:If you annoy me one more time, I'm shooting right here.

Bradley #1 went silent.

Bradley #2:Good. Now, we don't have any other support here, it's only us two.

Bradley #1:What about the third Bradley?

Bradley #2:Stayed back to support the Tank's outside.

Bradley #1:Oh.

The Two Bradley's explored more of the Mine, finding several dead bodies inside them with black crystal's in the skin.

Bradley #2:Oh Wow.

Bradley #1:[We have found dead bodies inside the Mine, they seem to have Crystals in them.]

Moments later, a ADATS answered.

ADATS:[I'm sorry Crystal's?]

Bradley #1:[Yup, about a dozen of them, all of them look malnourished]

Stuart:[Maybe they got lost?]

Bradley #1:[I don't think so, there are signs that lead me to believe that they were probably killed here, I mean, they have Stab wounds.]

Stuart:[Oh, are there 28 stab wounds?]

Bradley #1:[No.]

Bradley #2 investigated the Bodies, most of them were Me, but some were children. A sight that is all too familiar for the Bradley.

The Bradley was about to Bring the Bodies with it, but they suddenly turned to Dust.... Confused, the Bradley Just sucked in some of the dust for examination.

Bradley #2:[,So the bodies are now dust]

KV2:[What did you do?]

Bradley #2:[Nothing, they are now dust, I have a few Particles with me, Now I will go back to base for examination, Kay?]

Kv2:[Sure]

As the Bradley's continue to Patrol the mines, the group back at "spawn" was discussing about what to do next.

Tiger H1:I have a mod that makes a base for us, that could be useful.

ADATS:Yeah, we need Repairs, Fuel, ammo, and more, if we have a Base that can give us those, then we are safe.

FV 4005:Don't forget we need somewhere to rendezvous sometimes, this would also be used for other player's that are coming.

ADATS:Wait there are more people coming?

FV 4005:Yes, alot of them.

ADATS:What's our player count now?

FV 4005:About....350 Tanks, and 35 Aircraft. No signs of the Navy.

ADATS:Darn, the navy is gone huh, well then, we must use the Arty as our main artillery support.

FV 4005:What about the Aircraft?

ADATS:I'll think of something for them. But as of now, just contact the other's tell them what our plan is as of now.

ADATS:Say,"We will build a base, then turn some of it into an airstrip, that will be our new respawn point and home" got it?

FV 4005:Sure

Air.

Two B-29's flew in the Sky, scouting, and found the Bradley's down there, they the turned to the left Incase there is Something there.

Their escort were as follows, thirteen Stukas, Twelve BF-109, eight FW-190, Thirteen B-25 and Three spitfire.

B-29 #1:Ok this is too much.

They flew in the skies higher than the clouds and disappear into the Night.

(Yes, it is already Nighttime)

The Bradley's.

The Two Bradley's, after successfully getting the Weird Dust they got from the now not corpses, and are heading back to base.

Bradley#1:Yey we are near!

Bradley #2:We are 200 yards away

Bradley #1:But-

Bradley #2:No.

They reached the Base and Saw About 30 Tiger II(H) moving. One of them, Probably the leader saw them and approached.

Tiger II:Ah, Bradley's, good work on getting us some funny Dust. The lab is near the Garages.

Bradley #2:Thank you.

They then saw the base, it was beautiful.

Bradley #1:Woah

Bradley #1:Woah.

Tiger 1: Welcome to Kharak, stolen from home world.

Bradley #2:What?

Tiger 1:What?
______________________________________

New chapter.

Did I do well?