Introduction

Before this story starts, I wanted to mention that English is not my first language, but I try to minimize grammar errors as good as I possibly can (there may still be some left though). And some of the sentence structure may not be what you know it to be, but again I try to do my best. Thank you for, (hopefully) understanding!

So in the first chapter, Pregnancy there is going to be a trigger warning of some sort, because of mentioning of losing an unborn child. If you feel uncomfortable or cant read this kind of incidents, just skip the chapter, it's okay to do so (you won't miss much). Do whatever makes you feel comfortable!

Also, the warning will be written in said chapter in case someone decides to skip this one (which would be understandable)

Anyway in this one we are going to follow the youngest Sully, the first two chapters are about her, her siblings and her parents. Just some little Moments, nothing too special (In chapter two). After these two, we follow the story of The Way Of Water and some fillers in between, cause it seems to me that they stay a few months at Awa'atlu.

I also may write some drama cause what's an FF without it right? Just don't know how much drama I want to bring into this story or how good I am at doing so. I also try to update once a week.

Here is what the Name Sìlpey means, and I will be using the prosomes she/ her. (just so you know, maybe in the future I will use male prosomes for a story or gender-neutral ones. But for now it is going to be she/her because the story is based on a weird dream that I had, so yeah)

Sìlpey [sɪl.ˈp·ɛj] vin. Hope (with tsnì for thing hoped, unless in independent clause) (ii)

Source of the Na'vi language:

( https://learnnavi.org/navi-vocabulary/ )

Anyway, I shut up now. Wish you lots of fun reading The Story of Sìlpey.

Lots of Love from your chaotic Writer.

。♡⁠。♡⁠。