Reap

< author note >

This chapter is supposed to be done HOURS ago but I'm so busy staring at a stimboards for HOURS ( :⁠'⁠( )

Btw..

This whole chapter is a warning caution!

Read only when you're alone in order to be safe!

You have been warned

ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ

The smell of herbs reeks throughout every corner of the small room.One young guardian sit beside an old man's bed.

The old man wrinkled face soften when he smiles, the little guardian watches with a warm gaze.

A flow of breezy wind fly towards him, if he have a hair, it would be flowing a bit right now.The wind came from the window beside them, as it seems to be opened in a large rate.

The scenery outside is beautiful,flowers was planted nicely under the window outside, some villagers walk past the window and greeted the old man and the guardian.

They have known that the guardian have come to treat the old man, they felt happy.Some even greeted through the window and give a gift for the old man.

Some kids played near the old man's house, the sound of kids laughing happily filled the background of the quiet days.

The village seems to reek of positivity everywhere, very different compared to dream's village.

" Thank you for coming! " One of the kids walk over to the window and smiles brightly.

" Grandpa have been sick for weeks!! we're all worried ! " Suddenly, another kid creep out from behind the first kid's back.

They seems to be the shy type, considering all their stuttering when they talked.The old man greeted them happily, even making up a few conversations on how's their days have been going.

The little guardian watches obediently, sitting quietly at a small wooden stool.The old man have provided it for him to sit on and he's grateful for that.

Glancing towards the two kids, the little guardian eyes their looks.One being female and the other is male.They look just like in the same age of him.So he's excited, maybe he can be friends with them if he tried enough.

They're both a monsters, not in a bad way.The two of them have fluffy fur all over them, and a pair of cat ears on top of their head.

The little guardian eyes is filled with joy, his pupil changing shape by the second, turning to a stars shape.He really wanted to be their friends, they seems cool to him.