How it began

( Tw- sad )

This is the backstory of the prince so please read this to get to know him better.

_________________

Dear emperor

Haven't you thoughts

That you're giving too much?

Please stop

...

..

.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ....... ⁠✿⁠⋌

"First prince!!!" A man who's dressed like a guard is running.He breathed in and out heavily as he tried to run more faster, deeper into the hallways of the palace. "First prince!!" He finally stop his run.As he regretfully open a nice carved wooden door, the atmosphere smelled like palm blossom.It's nice.

"Ha- what's the matter?" A black haired child sigh as he started to stop his reading for a moment.The guard gulped, he didn't dare to bring this horrible news to his master.

He started to cry, his legs almost gave in.He quickly bow his head, hitting his head hardly on the wooden floor.He started to cry slowly, not by the big wounds on his forehead, he worry about his master.Oh- how must he react about his servant mistake??

The child brown eyes glowed a nice gold shade as sunlight make their way in his eyes.His fluffy looking hair shine above the sunlights.He seems to be wearing a yellow coloured hanbok, his gold earrings shine brightly as it swings slowly.

"This servant is here to bring a horrible news your majesty!!" The guard said as he keep his head low on the floor, not wanting to catch eyes with the little prince.

"Speak your matter and leave" the prince command as he started to rest his head on his hand.Looking pretty uninterested by this so called bad news.

"T- t... the second concubine have safely delivered her baby..." He said.

"What"

The prince asked.

Not quite happy by this news.

"I thought we already poison her-" The prince gritted his teeth as anger spark beneath him.He pick up the nearest item beside him and angrily threw it at the guards,still- he wouldn't go as far as hitting his servants.... just enought to let him know that he was angry.

"W- w well the second concubine seems to understood your intention and send back all of your delivered food that week" The guard said shakily.No one ever wanted to see and even be with the prince on his moody day.But it's just his luck to have that kind of job.

"What do you think imperial mother would think about this??!!! that a disgusting concubine dare to take her precious role as the mother of the kingdom??!!! Now tell me!!! What is the gender of the baby???" The prince yelled.The guard was shocked, his legs and hands shake uncontrollably.He gritted his teeth and shut his eyes forcefully,not even wanting to have a chance of opening them accidentally.