{The Truth.}

When I walked over to the old mechanic garage where it was open a little. I bent down and slid inside the room where Aunt Hala was laying on those lifter for cars until I came inside. She sat up quickly looking at me annoyed, "Jeez, I thought maybe it'll take you an hour. Not the whole night." she said as she slid off and walked over towards me. I opened my mouth to speak but she must have realized what was coming at my nervous expression, "Oh no, you're not coming are you?" 

I closed my mouth and nodded, "I'm sorry, Aunt Hala." 

"What happened last night?" she asked, looking down at me confused since I wasn't in the same clothes I was in yesterday. My whole face heated up and I looked away. "Oh you didn't?" she asked before taking in a sharp breath, "You did!" 

I hit her arm, "Stop it!" 

She held her hands up, "Hey, no judgment. He is a cute, I just hadn't expected it. Jaguar guys have needs and so do girls. But you really think your dad—Ander!—is gonna let you come back? He's expecting a virgin bride." 

"I'm gonna convince my parents we should just move out. If we do, they won't feel like they have to keep Peter happy and I won't have to be with Ander anymore." I said. "My dad can control himself on his own, he doesn't need Peter. We'll get a house and build one of those cell rooms for when one of us start to shift." 

She frowned down at me, "And do you think he's gonna let you be with this boy? A human boy." 

"I'll worry about that after we move out. I'm a Silver Jaguar, he can't tell me what to do. He doesn't want to lose me as a daughter so he'll do this for me." I said even though I wasn't so sure about that myself but I didn't want to leave now. I'm praying—just praying I can convince them to move out. 

"I'm not gonna make or beg you to come with me." she said. "If this is what you want then who am I to stop you? Just know Thalia, you can find me in Chicago if you do decide you had enough of it though." 

I smiled and hugged her tightly, "Thank you, Aunt Hala. 

I knocked on the Espina door and set my bag down on the ground. Soon the door opened with Peter on the other side giving me a hard look. "I would like to talk to my parents." I told him. He stared down at me for a moment before he turned and called for my parents. 

The came downstairs and was surprised to see me. My mom was the first to hug me tightly, "Oh thank God you came to your senses—Thalia? What is that smell?" she questioned, sniffing me. "You smell like ashes?" 

My dad sniff me to, "You do. Where were you?" 

I felt someone come up behind me, "She also smells like him." I heard Ander. I turned around to face him and arched my right eyebrow. "She smells like she slept him well also. Did you come back here to mock me, Thalia?" 

I scoffed, "Not everything about you,Ander." I said. I turned to face my shocked disappointed parents, "Mom, dad please just hear me out. Don't talk, just let me talk and when I let everything out you can say something. Okay?" I asked and they didn't move, just blinked as they stared down at me. I licked my lips, "We don't need to live here. We have the money to move into our own small place and we can't set the basement up with a cell for us in case. I don't wanna leave since you are my family but I don't wanna be with Ander. I refuse to be with him. Do you really wanna lose another child when you can stop forcing me to do something I don't wanna do?" 

My parents were quiet as they looked down at me and they were quiet for a moment. They looked at each other and my mom sighed, "Aron, I don't wanna lose Thalia." 

My dad lowered his head, "This is the best for us Celeste. Thalia need to underst—" 

"Aron." my mom coldly said. "Thalia is our daughter, we should do this for her."