{Prone To Danger.}

Rian pulled up to a Victorian style building and I was confused since I didn't know what it was. I turned to him confused, “Why are you we here?”

“My family is apart of this country club. My parents are back home and taking you there isn't in my plan.” he said.

“I'm still not gonna sleep with you, Florian.” I said coldly.

He looked annoyed that I used his real name for a moment before looking amused and scoffed, “They have an indoor heated pool inside. I'm not as scummy as you think I am.” he said, opening the door. I went to open mine, “Wait, hold on.” he said confusing me as I paused. He jumped out, closed his door, and ran over to my door. He opened in like a gentleman as he held his hand out, “My lady.”

I stared at him for a moment to see if he was serious before chuckling. I put my hand in his and stepped out of his truck. “I don't have a swim suit though.” I told him.

“Luckily they sell them here.” he said.

*

I had forgotten about my spots until I taken off my shirt. I touched my stomach where there were spots everywhere and wish they would just go away. I looked at myself in the large mirror in front of me and just wanted to cry since I wish they would go away.

The bathroom door open and Rian stepped out in swimming shorts. He turned to look at me—mostly my stomach and I quickly grabbed my shirt. I tried to hide them but he could see the spots going down my arms. I turned my head away as my face heated up, “I told you I had a skin condition.”

Rian walked over to me and he went behind me. I felt his finger touch my back where there was spots everywhere and I felt his finger brush up my back. His fingers sent chills down my back and goose bumps down my arms. His fingers went up to my shoulders and pushed my hair aside a little. His fingers went up to my neck, “You're wearing makeup, aren't you?”

“They're starting to form on my face.” I said, lowering my gaze to the carpet floor of the room. “I wish they'll go away already. They make me look like a freak.”

“More like unique.” he said, making me scoff and roll my eyes. “And beautiful. I never seen such an amazing body before.” he said. I felt something press against my shoulder and I realized it was his lips. My eyes widen slightly in suprise and goose bumps went down my back as his arms wrapped around me. His hands moving around my stomach and waist.

I brought my hand up and wrapped it around behind his neck as his mouth traveled up to my neck. My breathing got heavy a little as my head tilt back a little. Rian brought his hand up to my face and turned my head to face him. He pressed his lips against mine and I turned to face him as I kissed him. His hands toughed my arms, rubbing his hands up and down my arms softly. He moved his lips from my mouth and I opened my eyes. He pecked my nose, the bridge of my nose, and my forehead.

I hated to admit but Rian knew how to make a girl heart flutter quickly. Even a Jaguar girl apparently.

He brought his lips down close to mine and I tilt my head up to kiss him but he teased me by brushing his lips against mine. A small grin appeared on his mouth and I tried against but he moved away a little. He pressed his mouth down on mine finally and my eyes closed as my head tilt back a little as we kissed.

I brought my hand up to his neck and I felt where the two little bumps were from my canine teeth had bitten into him. I knew I should stop before something like that happens again and I didn't want to bite into Rian neck. I lost so much control last night if Ander hadn't showed up I don't know what could have happened. I shouldn't risk allot of stuff so close to my birthday but it was very tempting. Rian was tempting.