For my eyes only

I know i know took a little longer than planned but here is a little draft, hope y'all enjoy!

"Herrera. You have to see this" Ben pulled her into the barn immediately after she got back from her call. "Ben whatever it is i'm sure you can handle it or ask someone else okay i just want to shower." Andy tried to walk away when she heard laughter coming from the barn and looked at Ben confused "No Andy it can't wait come on at least take some pictures, you know to use for blackmailing in case he is being an ass"  "pictures? of what?" Andy asked confused "yeah you look for yourself, it's for some sort of competition i'm not sure to be honest" Ben nodded to her hot firefighter husband who was standing there in the middle of the barn wearing the pants of his turnout and nothing else. Some ladies were taking his pic and she couldn't believe it but he was actually posing for them. "Robert?" She couldnt help but gasp. "Stripping is not part of your job description" She giggled and quickly pulled out her phone and started making pictures and little videos. "Uh oh i guess fun is over the wife is here" he whispered to the ladies. "You're his wife? Girl you need to tell me how you made that happen"  Robert smirked over to his wife who kept on taking pics "come on Dotty you're making me feel like a piece of meat" laughter filled the barn once again "I... All i can say is that i didnt expect to find my husband like this in the middle of our shift. Not that i'm complaining but i just don't know what to say" Andy couldnt help herself as she felt drawn to her husband. In a few steps she was standing in front of him playing with his suspenders a little before looking up to her husband a little flustered with slightly blushed cheeks "Hi" she whispered "Hi" he pressed a quick kiss on her forehead as his hands found her waist. Andy took a deep breath before turning around to the ladies. "Ladies what kind of competition do you need my husbands half naked pics for?" She looked at them slightly confused but very entertained by the whole situation "Does it matter? We need to win that cruise so we're using fire zaddy for the win if that's okay with you ofcourse. And i know damn well we will win with this greek god looking man" The three ladies looked on the camera at the pictures they already took "Trust me i get it, this whole fire zaddy thing is always working for me too." Andy winked at the ladies. 

"A cruise sounds lovely now let's make sure you win this thing" Andy grabbed the camera and got everyone in position. Something not a lot of people knew of her was that she loved taking pictures. "Babe seriously?" Robert started laughing he knew his wife was competitive but this reaction surprised even him "Come on fire zaddy you can't back out now. You want them to win don't you?" She smirked from behind the camera. The next few minutes Andy acted like a hype woman making sure to get everyones good angles on the pictures. "Thank you Robert truly! Now come on you don't want to pass this oppurtinity to make pictures with your wife in or well out of uniform." Dotty took Andy her phone as she smiled at Robert  "I know i won't!" Andy ran towards Robert and they took a few pictures giggling. "Come on Fire zaddy is that all you got?" One of the ladies yelled at them for the PDA free pictures the firefighting couple was taking "Say less" Robert winked at the ladies as he hoisted up Andy. She wrapped her legs around him almost automatic. "Robert put me down!!" She yelled. Robert just grinned at her as he gave her tiny kisses form her neck to her jaw. Slightly out of breath she tried to get down. "Babe we're at work" Her hands travelled from his shoulders to the back of his neck catching his gaze. "We're married" He whispered against her lips before giving her a quick kiss still aware of the people surrounding them in the middle of the barn. "Got it!" 

Andy stole another chaste kiss from Robert before she walked over to Dotty to get her phone back and started looking at the pictures she took. "Ladies did you get everything you needed? i would love to stay here and pose some more but i really need to get back to work before my captain puts me on desk duty for a few weeks" Robert let out a warm laugh as he walked towards the ladies. "We got so much more than we needed. If we win this cruise it's all thanks to you!" He guided them towards the door "My pleasure!" 

"Robert wait! Fire zaddy and his badass wife are a crazy good looking couple, you two look happy together hold onto that! Speaking of holding on" Dotty pulled Robert to the side as her friends already left the station. "You might want to try these ones out." She sneaked the handcuffs into his pocket. "Dotty you're joking right? I can assure you we don't need those. Also how will you handcuff your friend against her will again?" "Don't worry about that i have plenty where this came from. Not saying you need them but it's the least i can do see it as a thank you. I'm sure your wife will love them!" Robert looked at her speechless trying to find the right response before Dotty interupted his thoughts "i don't want to hear anything about it. Take them!"  Dotty gave him one last smile as she joined her friends. 

"since when do you strip on command? Those ladies were eating you up." Andy walked into the lockerroom finding her husband. "Didn't you know captain changed my job description to sometimes stripper to get in more of that cash flow for SFD." She let out a giggle as her hands found his suspenders once again pulling him closer "You know i'm expecting you to take some spicy pictures for me now that you got practice posing for them. you know those shifts without you in my bunk can get very very lonely also just so you remember all of this" She smirked looking him up and down. "All of this is for my eyes only" Andy whispered against his lips before taking him into a slow demanding her hands travelled from his shoulders to his chest. A low moan escaped his lips as he whispered "All yours" one of his hands found the back of her neck pulling her closer. Their kisses were messy and demanding. "I guess this is what dreams are made off" Andy smirked as she looked into her husbands eyes.  "Hmm you know something was missing from those pictures, i should've asked Vic to bring me that babyoil from her locker to add a little shine to that sculpted chest of yours." Her lips curled up seeing his reaction  "Andy seriously? finding me in the barn as firezaddy wasnt enough for you? You wanted to oil me up right then and there?" "Everything for the picture! Those women deserve that cruise" She playfully held her hands up in surrender "Right right! usually you're the one to put on a show for me but i think you liked seeing me like this." his lips found her jaw as he gave her tiny kisses  "I would prefer seeing you strip for me alone in our bedroom but i have to say i see the vision of firezaddy stripping, maybe you can take those turnouts home one time" Andy couldnt help but blush as the image of her fantasies filled her thoughts while her husbands lips travelled from her jaw to her neck while he was unbuttoning her shirt.   

Needing more she pushed him against his locker and kissed him deeply giving herself over to the need to mark him. Out of breath she took a step back, observing the beauty that was her strong, confident fire zaddy of a husband in all his glory. Imprinting this image in her mind. She could see the effect she was having on him from his loss of breath and the slight bulge in his pants as she licked her lips.  Robert couldn't help but smile at the woman he loved who was eyeing him up and down so intently, he was about to tease her right back but her hands quickly found his belt buckles and she began to undo him. She placed her arms around his waist and was about to take them off when she felt the jangle of metal. "Uhm, Robert.. who exactly were you saving these for?" she teased as she held them in front of him, dangling from one finger. "Dotty, obviously" he confidently stated before his smirk turned in to a grin at his wife's reaction. "Oh yeah, shall I call her back in here?" She played with the handcuffs in her hands  "I don't think pornographic photos will win her a cruise babe, but by all means if you weren't here to join in, fire zaddy can share"  "I thought we decided that you" her hand placed gently on his abs, "are all" She pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him, "Mine" She finished as her lips found his. 

"Stripping and handcuffs i'm starting to like the effect Dotty has on you. Might ask her to come over to the station a few more times who knows what might be next......"