Keeping it 'professional'

So here is a little twist on 4x07 SMUT WARNING. This is my first time writing smut so be nice <3

'When we're at work i'm not Andy, i'm Herrera, you said no special treatment' 'Okay but you're gonna have to make it up to me at home, captain Herrera'

Around an hour later Robert started walking to his bunk to call it a night. Instead he found himself walking towards the captains office. They have been seperated for so long that they try to make up for it every moment they get a chance to enjoy each others company. Part off that was that they never went to sleep without a goodnight kiss and well often when they were at home that would eventually become more than a kiss. While working they tried to stay professional and tried not to let their marriage become a public affair. Ofcourse they did share an occasional hug or kiss when no one else was around. Now that Andy was interim captain it was easier to sneak in her office for a private talk or steal a kiss.

A little while later he found himself in front off the captains office looking through the window to his wife. He could tell that she was focussed by the way her hair was in a messy bun, had a pen behind her ear and looked a tad bit angry at her screen. He knocked on the door not wanting to scare her and walked in closing the blinds. Andy looked up 'Hi babe what are you doing here?' Robert walked over to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. 'Well you know i can't go to sleep without a kiss. You look stressed what are you working on?' He started massaging her shoulders. 'Still working on those call reports from today. I swear this system hates my guts. It keeps freezing and i have to put everything in manually. Takes up so much time.' She sighed and looked over at Robert. 'How can i help you to relax?' He asked 'Just you being here is helping already and to be honest i could use a hug from my handsome hubby.' He grabbed her hand so she could get up 'Come here so i can do my husband duties.' He smiled at her. She immediatly walked into his arms and rested her head on his chest. 'You know what i really do miss?' Andy asked 'what?' he kissed her forehead. 'Everytime when we're on shift i miss cuddling up to you in bed. It always makes me feel safe and relaxed especially at shifts i need that.' Robert put his hand on her cheek and carressed it slighty. This move made Andy look up to him. Holding her gaze he told her 'I miss that too. You know our marriage isn't a secret anymore and i don't think the team would be shocked if we started sleeping together on shifts. So let's do it we just got out off our seperation and i don't want to loose anymore time. I wanna spent all my nights with you in my arms.' He finished his statement with a kiss filled with love. 'Can you please just stay with me while i finish work?' Andy asked him with puppy eyes 'Anything for you love.' he gave her a kiss on her cheek and sat down in the chair on the other side off her desk, grabbed his phone and was checking some emails.

15 minutes later Robert started to get bored. He finished responding to all his messages and e-mails and was gazing towards Andy. She still looked so frustrated and stressed. Andy was zoned into her computer when he decided to be a little distraction. Robert walked over and stood behind her leaning over and started giving her kisses and small bites from the back off her neck to her ear and down to her collarbone. She let out a soft moan when he hit her soft spot. 'Stop distracting me Robert i really need to finish this.' She let out giggling slightly out of breath. He continued giving her little kisses while his hand started carressing her tigh. 'You know your husband came here for his goodnight kiss and still hasn't gotten a real one. And no you know that chaste kiss was not a goodnight kiss.' Andy turned her chair around and looked deeply into his eyes. 'mhhm so you're calling me a bad wife now?' She answered jokingly 'the worst' Robert smirked at her 'oeff i wouldn't want that reputation now would i?' She wrapped her arms behind his neck taking him into a kiss. The kiss started to heat up similair to the first kiss they ever shared. She stood up from her chair meething him halfway. Before they knew it his shirt was thrown somewhere on the ground and Robert was working on opening her belt. As soon as her belt was loose he grabbed it and threw it on the floor meeting his shirt. Roberts hands travelled from her waist to her neck where he held her tightly. They kept fighting for dominance through the whole kiss although they both knew Robert made Andy weak in her knees when he kissed like that. They eventually stopped and tried to catch their breath. 'So captain Herrera i can see you're getting a bit more relaxed now' he teased.'No Robert you can't call me that. You know that is an instant turn on. I really need to finish these reports or Maya will be so pissed.' She grunted turning towards her desk again. 'So do it! Keep working on your reports while i will keep working on finishing you.' He smirked at her. 'You can't be serious we're at the station.' She told him with a warning voice.