London Show

*sorry for the wait*

I woke up, looked at the clock which was on the wall facing me, it read 11:00. I jumped outta the hotel bed, went into the shower room, done my teeth an had a quick shower.

I got out of the shower, dried myself, done my hair in a high pony with a pink bow, put my clothes on which were white skinny jeans and a flowy pink top an pink converse, with my usual makeup which was eyeliner, mascara,eyebrows and lipgloss.

My phone was going off, I ran to the plug which was by the hotel door we're my phone was on charge, I grabbed it & answered it.

"Omg guess whos followed & tweeted you & tweeted the picture of you & him" Katie screamed down the phone.

"Connor" I said

"No, Brad omg" she says

"SHIT, REALLY OMG" I scream down the phone to her

"Seriously" she said

"Why didn't you just knock at the hotel phone instead of phoning me" I said

"Well, I was in the middle of a shower & my phone went off & it was a Twitter saying Brad tweeted and he tweeted the picture of you & him lastnight at the club an tweeted you so" she said

"Oh alright then, I will go on Twitter now, see you in a minute" I said an put the phone down.

I went onto Twitter & already gained 50o followers & got loads of tweets from the fans. I went onto brads profile and it said 'follows you' I screamed, I was so happy omg. I retweeted & favourited the 2 tweets and logged out.

The day was spent shopping again and looking for clothes what to wear for tonight's concert in London. we got back to the hotel & separated into our hotel rooms. Katie & Rachael was opposite me & Faye and Faye was next door to me in the hotel.

It was 5:30pm, we had just under 2 hours to get ready & get to the venue. I quickly pin-curled my hair & put rollers in it, I then done my makeup, I done more makeup then usual. My eyeshadow was smokey, I put another layer of mascara on my eyelashes, went over my eyebrows an put nude colour lipgloss on.

A hour had past, I got ready, I wore white waisted shorts, black crop top & black converse. I put everything I needed into my bag, got the tickets and locked my hotel and went to meet the girls in the lobby.

We got a taxi to the concert, we showed the tickets to the men who was at the door, we got 2 drinks each and made our way to the wowpit.

Hours pasted and it was now 10:30pm, the concert was amazing once again. the four of us all got stage love. We made are way to our hotel to get changed to go out tonight.

We got to our hotel, I went in my hotel, done my makeup again like it was for the concert, I was now wearing my black fitted in dress which came mid thigh with my gold heels & gold clutch bag.

Hour had past & we was at the club having our 3rd drink. Me & Rachael was at the bar and Brad, Connor, James & Tristan walked in the club and to the bar.

"We meet again then" Brad said

"Sure do, you were all amazing tonight" I said

"Thank you" they all said

"Were use sitting then" Connor said

"Just at the back in the corner" I said

"Mind if we join you" he said

"No" I said

We all got back to the table & had are drinks, i can't believe I am actually sitting in a club having a drink with the vamps omg.