The Concert lastnight

Tashas Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock which read 11:30am, I got up from bed, went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, get a quick wash and get ready for the day.

I had nothing to do to today considering I weren't in college, so I wore simple clothing which was white jeans, a flowy top and converse and done my natural makeup.

SO YESTERDAY WAS SO AMAZING!!

I met the boys earlier on in meet & greet, got so much stage love from all the boys and then got got picked to go on stage with them. then after the concert me and holly waited around the back to see if they came out and they did! And I got selfies with the 4 of them!, it was the best day of my entire life yesterday omg! I loved it so much, still feels like a dream right now.

"So how was yesterday at the concert" Jess says

"Amazing, I met the boys twice, meet and greet then after the concert I waited for them to come outside and then before that I got put on stage with them" I said

"Jealous, so glad you finally got to meet them, now you can stop going on about wanting to meet them for the first time" she said

"Well, Alls your going to hear now is me getting put on stage, meeting them twice in 1 day and getting so much stage love from all of them" I laugh

"Well then" she said and walked out the living room.

I was so bored, my little sister Connie was at nursery, mum & dad was both at work and sister Jess is going to work I think. there's nothing to do when your off college.

I heard a knock at the door, so I jumped of the sofa and answered it, it was Rachael,faye and katie.

"Hey girls". I said

"Heard all about you at the concert lastnight, and its all over your Facebook and everything so was it good" Katie said

"Yeah amazing" I said

"When you was on stage me and Faye was like we know her it's tasha" Rachael laughed

"I was drunk when I was on stage" I said

"Not that drunk, tipsy" Faye laughed

"Yeah tipsy, but lastnight was amazing, I can't wait for the London show on saturday" i say

"You leaving to go to London on the Friday or just going to travel on the saturday" Katie said

"Were going on the Friday, we've got a hotel for the weekend, were coming home on the Monday" I said

"So aren't you in college then all week" Faye said

"No, I don't know whether to even go back, have done 3 years of it already" I said

"Aw, we'll miss yeah though" Faye said

"Well you know we're I live" I laugh

Me Faye Rachael and Katie chatted for about a hour before they had to leave to go out. I looked at my phone and it read 2:30pm. another half hour left till mum gets home I thought to my self.

I decided to go on twitter, I went on the boys accounts and retweeted & favourited their tweets what they had tweeted since yesterday, I then went onto Instagram and went on the boys accounts on that, liking all the pictures what they had posted yesterday and I noticed on brads account there was a picture of me and them on stage yesterday I read what he had put under the photo and it said " so lovely to bring this amazing girl on stage with us lastnight, had so much fun lastnight at Liverpool, love you all❤️😍☺️💃"I was so shocked, I cried so much, then I went onto James' Instagram account & seen a picture of me and him from lastnight when they came out to us and it said under the photo "love meeting new people who are lovely, Liverpool you were great lastnight Thankyou love you✌️" I was totally shocked, asif I was on brads and james' Instagram account like wtf I thought to my self.

Mum came in and I ran up to her trying to get my words out but I couldn't.

"What babe" she said

"AM ON JAMES AND BRADS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT MUM" i scream to her.

"What love" she said, so I decided to just show her instead of telling her bc I couldn't get my words out properly so she couldn't understand me.

"Omg love, that's amazing, they love you babe" she says.

"Mum I can't believe they would even have a picture of me with them on their Instagram" I said to her

"I know Hun, but believe it because you are" she said.

Will update tomorrow, this is so rushed because I have to revise, please share this story Thankyou.