10 - [ 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ]

Standing in front of the school, you waited for a certain tall blonde whom you've been meaning to talk to. Occasionally greeting the other students who passes by you and giving them a gentle smile right before going back to your phone to spam Teru on where he was.

'Walking me to school to be a good husband—my ass!'

Giving up on waiting for him you instead just left one last message telling him you'll be going in without him and headed inside. But it didn't take long before someone ran towards you, almost knocking you back.

"Sorry-not sorry, princess! But I've been waiting to see you for the past weeks!" A charming voice told you. Looking to see it was, it turned out to be your other bestfriend, Natsuhiko. It seemed to have slipped your mind that he existed. You just stared at him and he stared back, until he showed off his iconic cat like smile and spoke up, "I know I'm pretty princess but the staring is a bit much, don't you think?"

"Oh, sorry, it's just that your hair is messed up a bit. Also sure, after school near the tree though, I have to go." You lied, you really didn't but you wanted to get away.

"ITS WHAT?" He panicked immediately placing his hands on his hair.

You were now both in front of the tree after school, there were barely any students now except for club members

You were now both in front of the tree after school, there were barely any students now except for club members. You looked at the tree next to you, it looked magical in a way, it was odd. "Cant believe you made me wait that long to tell me." he said and you looked over at him to stare at him blankly "Care to tell me what's going on between you and Prince Charming?"

You hummed at him, "What's there to say? It's obvious we're dating."

He scoffed at you and rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, like I'm going to believe you guys just suddenly dated— I mean come on!" His voice raising slightly, you were thankful that you were both alone outside in front of a huge tree.

"But that really is that all that happened." You tried to convince him, but he could see through you.

"Sure!" Dragging the word, "I believe you! Totally!" He said sarcastically with crossed arms. It's clear he wasn't mad at you, just didn't believe you. You don't believe you ever saw him ever get mad. "Yea and you both totally confessed to each other! Tell me then, did he say, oh [Y/N]! I love you so much, please accept me!" He said dramatically with a that joking cat grin of his.

You laughed at him, slightly covering your mouth with your hands to try and stop the laughs. "Yes totally! Thats definitely what happened!" Your laughs slowing down, you sighed with a smile. "But seriously though, if you'd like we can go out to eat with Sakura and I'll tell you everything. Promise!"

"Hmm," he hummed in thought with his fingers rubbing his chin. "Let's go then! It's getting late and you text her though! She never seems to answer my texts for some reason even though I see her on he... hmmm." You sighed tiredly at him.

Your head felt weird though after that conversation though, you wondered if it had something to do with that tree. Texting Teru sounds like a good idea but you weren't exactly in the mood to talk to him right now where you're going to eat with friends so you decided to text him later and instead texted Sakura.

A/N: i love getting reminded why I love women and not men cus wtf do u mean ur gonna r word me LIKE HUHHH???? Also I do NOT need to know abt these wet dreams u have of me like weird!!!!!! Like if I'm gonna fuck a guy it would NOT be u trust me I'v...

A/N: i love getting reminded why I love women and not men cus wtf do u mean ur gonna r word me LIKE HUHHH???? Also I do NOT need to know abt these wet dreams u have of me like weird!!!!!! Like if I'm gonna fuck a guy it would NOT be u trust me I've seen better dicks😭
Anywyas how r u guys 😁 update while listening to Lana and also cus this has been in my drafts half unfinished for a bit