1.

Daniel woods jogged along the weathered pavement, towards his home, 25 James street, it was quite generic, just like his whole life, he went to a generic school, shopped at generic shops, and played generic games, everything was just in a straight pattern. And that was how it stayed, no deviation or alteration was made, ever. He pondered wether his life really was what he wanted, he knew he was quite logical, he never wore socks and sandals, he detested pineapple on pizza, and he had no friends. 'silly things, friends,' he would always say, and if anyone mentioned this fact to him, he would quickly shoot doen the idea with one of his glances. they could kill an elephant... He turned onto James street, deciding to slow down and walk the rest of the journey. He got to his front gate, his eyes darting towards the front door. he opened the gate. it creaked loudly, daniel grimaced, it needed to be replaced. He walked down the front path to mthe door, and reached it quickly, he fumbled for his keys, and jingling them about, he found the correct one.

  Click. 

He stepped inside, and tossed his jacket on a nearby hook. 'Mom?' He called, looking around for her. 'I'm here!' She replied, waving him down to the lounge, where she was watching TV, she had recently became obsessed with reality tv shows, Daniel however, never saw the appeal. He never liked watching girls in their early twenties prancing about with the latest Gucci bag and iPhone, talking to boys and the like. He finally realised, that this was not infact, his ideal life, and that he had been lying to himself, 'I hate it here, why can't we just move away, I want to actually do something with my life!' He said, sitting down on a nearby armchair. 'Well, you know we don't have the money,' she replied 'and besides, all of your frien-'

Daniel shot her a piercing look of deep hatred...

'What i meant to say was, that everyone you know is here,' she shifted uncomfortably. 'We live in Missouri, for god's sake,' he shot back, silencing her. that snarky comment gave her an excuse to go, and she stood up, 'I'l... go and make dinner then,' she turned, and swiftly walked in the direction of the kitchen. Daniel moved onto the couch, and grabbed the remote. He spent 5 minutes looking through channels, until he became bored and settled on some quiz show, ' and now Marie, you have $3000!' The show went. But even though it was just 4:30, he still felt drowsy, evidently due to the (obviously) boring day at his school, but he never felt tired this late, not since he was extremely jetlagged from last year's holiday in argentina. he slept for 17 hours straight! However despite this strange phenomenon (to him at least) he laid his head down on the couch arm, and shut his eyes.

He woke up in a strange void...

'W-where t-the hell a-am I?' He said to himself, 'Hello? is anybody here?'. No response. Was this the heat death of the universe, his death, or something paranormal? He raised his eyebrows at this thought, it was extemely foolish, as he always believed that things like ghosts were just not scientifically possible, but then again, neither was this. He checked to see if he had his phone on him, he didn't 'drat!' He muttered under his breath, something made a sound, he became curious, and turned his head towards where it came from. 'I AM THE GAME MASTER' a mysterious voice said, 'I WILL GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE, I WILL SET YOUR MIND FREE' 'what?, who?' Daniel replied, with a bad feeling growing in his stomach. but no response came. Suddenly, he looked to the sky, but not of his own will, a series of images flashed through his head. 'A location... outside of Huntsville,' he thought. He saw fragmented images, of things he just could not describe, Horrifying images of mature themes, like decapitation and.. well i probably shouldn't say. until everything turned black...