3.

Daniel stepped inside, a cloud of dust retreating from his feet. He pulled out his phone and turned on the torch, it illuminated a reception desk, adjourned with an Apple II desktop computer, old discarded paper, and a thick coating of dust. He stepped towards the desk, wiped the dust off of it, which turned into a sort of mini waterfall ending at his feet, he read the paper, the date read 05/26/1981. 'jeez, thats old' Daniel muttered to himself. CRASH! A part of the ceiling had collaped in front of the exit. 'oh shit,' Daniel said, he ran towards the door to try and move the debris. He grunted with the effort, but it was not moving. There were no windows to try and escape from, so he had to find another exit. He turned on his phone, it had 86%, and no reception. He walked past the desk, the floor creaking underneath him, like it could collapse at any moment. he looked around, and illuminated a long hall.

He walked through, trying each door, until he found one that was unlocked. 'power,' Daniel read aloud. He opened the door and stepped inside, he illuminated a large control panel, it was very complex, almost impossible to understand. except for one switch. he flipped it, and all the lights started to come on, one by one. 'How on earth is this place still getting power?' He asked himself, clicking off his phone, it was now 74%. he walked out and back down the hall, where he spied a door labled 'patients', this door was made with reinforced steel, so it would nearly be impossible to break through. He tried the handle. Locked. he tried one next to it, this one labled 'stairs', it opened easily, as if it had been tried recently. He made a mental note of this, incase anything was down there.

He cautiously stepped down the first step, and then another. He sighed, he shrugged, then stepped down the next step like a normal person would. It proceeded to give way, Daniel fell down through the staircase to the floor 5 meters away. He landed with a loud SMACK on the floor. he felt like he broke a rib, groaning in pain, he looked up. 'OH FOR GODS SAKE!' he exlaimed, seeing that his bag with the gun and knife was still slightly hooked on the broken wood of the staircase, and with no visible way up, he was unable to retreive it. Unless he could get it down somehow... He got an idea, ho could throw his shirt up there, as his bag was just slightly hooked on, and if he threw the shirt hard enough, It might just work.

He quickly took off his shirt and tied it into a ball, he then tried to throw it up there, but he just wasn't getting it high enough. He then got the idea of jumping as he threw, this gave the balled-up shirt more power, and allowed it to hit his bad, it came crashing down. Daniel put his shirt back on, and opened the bag. The shotgun's muzzle was a bit bent, but he didn't care, it had way too much sentimental value, even for his liking. He looked around, and spotted a large open doorway, and went towards it. it lead to yet another long hallway. but this time there were only a few doors, but with strange labels in an unknown language. It would be possibly interpereted as !&£$^&~%$&$7 to the average human mind.

With labels like these, he decided to just try the first one. it opened, which he was not expecting. it leaad into a dark void, like the one he saw in his... dream? if you could call it that. 'Hell no!' he said, slamming the door shut. 'Hello there again...' A voice that daniel knew all to well said. 'NO I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOU AGAIN!' Daniel shouted to ~^&%£"$&£, swiftly turning around to stare him in the face, 'YOU CAN JUST FLIP RIGHT OFF'.

'DO NOT USE THAT TONE OF LANGUAGE WITH ME, YOU DO NOT KNOW MY TRUE STRENGTH' %$&*I£$&" Shouted, with pure fury in his eyes, he lifted Daniel up with some sort of telekenisis power. 'PUT ME DOWN!' Daniel said back. pulling out the shotgun from his bag, he aimed towards &%&*%'s head. But he was too late, *$*£!&&{ thrusted him into the wall at over 80 KM/H at least. Daniel heard something snap again, he was in no condition to fight, and he was bleeding from several wounds. 'let that be a lesson to you' &$&£$*}" said in a smug tone. As he walked away, Daniel closed his eyes, cursing in his head.