chapter 17

" so that's why emily said there was a set back and the team showed up" i said " yes sorry i wanted to tell every one at the same time" she said as she blushed " it's alright" i said as pulled her closer moving the ring box behind me as we looked up " this is perfect" she said as she layed her head on my chest as i looked at her " derek was righ you do look nice baby" i said as smiled " emily choose it" she said as i stood up playing a song " may i at the dance " i asked as she smiled of course " she said taking my hand as i played the song

" i love this song" she said as i placed my hand on her waist as i brought her closer to me as we started to dance " thank you spence" she said as i laughed " for what" i asked " this" she said " and being therenfor me" she add as i kissed her " i will alway be here for you" i said 

as the song ended i looked at her as she smiled " i wasn't done dancing" she stated " i know i said as i picked up the ring as i played the next song 

as she we stated at me as i smiled bowing to her as she laughed at me as she made her way to me as i pulled her in 

[ start at 2:48 and he get on one knee at 3:39]

i spinned her out as i got on one knee as she came back " will you marry me" i asked as she smiled " yes" she said as i slipped the ring on as she smiled to her self as kissed me " i love you spencer" she said " and i love you future mrs reid" i said as she giggled " look the stars" she said as we looked up " they are so pretty" she said as i wrapped my hand around her as i smiled " not as pretty as you are" i said as she laughed as she sat down on the blanket as i pulled her closer to me " have you picked out names yet" i asked " yes since middle school for a girl lilly lilian rose reid and the boys jachary dean reid and or jasper dean reid " she said " i love them" i said as i kissed her check " why them what the history" i asked " well i'll start off with lilly" she said as i nodded " me and my friends was coming up for baby names for a project and i stupidly picked triplets for the baby robot thing so sky helped me she liked the name lilian rose and i liked lily so tiera sugested to combine them together" she said " well i love it now the boys i'm intrested in jachary dean" i said " well i'll save the best for last then" she said as i laughed " for jasper dean i got stuck on between jasper hale from twilight because i wanted to use jasper somewhere in the name and dean from supernatural and i was playing around with thoses names to see what would fit as i accidently put jasper dean together" she said as i looked at her " well that is lovely name " i said " thanks so did jonah" she said as she smiled " now jachary dean" she said as i smiled " i was still struggling on choosing a name for the last baby boy robot i wanted something unique something that none will have and i was still stuck on dean as a middle name so me and my bestie was talking about my brothers band and she said mention jack and zach ship name jachary and i played around with it a put zachary dean together and i fell in love with it" she said " well it unique and i love it it's perfect" i said as she smiled as she leaned back as i held her tightly to me as i smiled to my self " i was thinking of having a small wedding with just friends and family" she said " okay " i said as we talked about it as she smiled as got excited as she called her brother " hey jonah would you and jack like to walk me down the isle " she said " yes wait your engaged" he yelled as she flipped the camera showing them the ring it was a black band with a red jewels around the band " wait my wife is getting married" jack yelled as he came into view " and ya'll are going to be uncles" she said as we hear a high pitch screams " yes we would love to but how" they asked " well i was thing jonahcould walk me half way and stand at the end of the elter as jack walks me the rest the way as both of give me away" she said " i love it" jonah said as they ended the call " let's go home"