Chapter 6 (Ending)

Tails awoke with a loud groan which spooked the blue hedgehog. He ruffled the kit's bangs, smiling. "How you feeling buddy?" Sonic questioned. The kit, about to respond, was cut off as he wretched as a whiff of something rotten bombarded his senses. "Yuck!" He growled, "What is that?!" Sonic gave him a confused look, why was he reacting to this mild smell? "Tails, its so mild, I can barely smell it." Sonic replied. Tails began to fret, his usually cream muzzle tinged with jade green. "It stinks!!!" He whined. "Tails, bud, calm down.." The older one spoke gently, making soothing purring noises in his throat. The kit flattened his ears, a hand over his nose. "Ew.." He hissed. Sonic dashed out the room, returning seconds later with their mum. "You ok there Tails?" She asked. Tails shook his fluffy head, feeling to nauseous to talk. So Sonic explained, leaving nothing out, starting from when Tails woke up and stopping when he ran to fetch Maddie. "Thats no suprise, foxes have an extremely high sense of smell." Tails reached out, a hand over his mouth. The azure quilled creature ran, returning with a bucket and handing it to the little fox. He threw up into it for a while then lifted his head out, Maddie wiping his muzzle with a wet wipe. The cub sighed, lying back down on his bed with a soft sigh, his awareness faded as he drifted into sleep.

Hope you all enjoyed this fanfiction! Comment ideas for the next Sonic and Tails fanfiction!