Ryu and Nova

❝ʜᴜʜ... ɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪᴛ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ...❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"You said she came back late yesterday?"

"Yeah, she had a bruise on her cheek too. I asked her where she went she said to the arcade then fell off the motorcycle game shit." Katsuki mutters, the hero doubted in his mind but he didn't bother to push the subject as he was only thankful you were back safe but he couldn't help but feel a bit of uneasiness.

Denki and Hanta glanced at each other as they all sat in the gaming room, Hanta who was chalking his pool cue cleared his throat then smile. "Maybe you are stressing out too much, Dude."

"Yeah! Besides Sora was there at the arcade too, I'm sure he saw what happened and made sure she was okay with the others." Denki says, Katsuki nods gently his eyes trained on the pool table in front of him. "I guess. I just don't want her to be dragged into shit from the past."

"There's a huge chance that won't happen, she can't remember anything still right?" Denki questions as he watches Hanta hit the ball, the tape hero pouted as his striped ball didn't make it. "Yeah, With UA's help we were able to kinda reverse her mind a bit when she was younger."

Katsuki became reticent by their words, the hero's eyes glued to the pool table in front of him. "Yeah, I guess you're right... Although if those idiots let my daughter get hurt again I'm killing them." he says, leaning over then hit the ball.

Meanwhile upstairs, you were fast asleep sprawled out on your bed, ever since last night on the rooftop with Ryu... That bedroom kept replaying in your mind...

"You have been trapped here the majority of your life."

'I still can't remember..'

"(Y/n) My darling Princess..."

'But just seeing that room...'

"I will make you the best killing machine yet to come..."

'Her voice is still stuck in my head-'

"Novaaaa~"

Hearing the constant rhythmic sound of tapping on the glass, a muffle singing-like voice erupted you from your slumber as you slowly open your eyes.

"Novaaaaa!~ Sunrise, Sunshine!"

Bear who was sleeping next to you shoots his head up, the dog growling softly staring towards the window before barking that instantly made you sit up to look at the window, blinking away from your sleep you narrowed your eyes seeing Ryu's face pressing against the glass with a grin.

"What are you doing here?!" You whispered yelled, tossing the covers off of you and rushing to the other side of the bedroom.

Ryu continued to tap on the window until you opened the window, the boy falling into the bedroom falling on his feet. "We start training today, Remember? Only a few days away from the sports festival!-..... Why is that fleabag growling?" he asked pointing to Bear who showed his teeth at the teen.

"That's Bear, he is protective."

Flashing an innocent curious look, Ryu titled his head "Is that so? Well! I must introduce myself to the fluff ball!" the closer he got to Bear, the louder the dog's growling became.

"You might not wanna get close-"

"Hey there! My name is Ryu, now if you don't bite me we can be friends, whatcha say?.... Boop!~" Ryu flashed a closed-eyed smile at Bear as he kneeled in front of the dog.