Day with Grandma and Grandpa

❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

Sitting at the dining room table with a tired look and your bed hair everywhere, sitting beside you was your Father with the same tired look while Mitsuki made breakfast for the two of you.

"Why did you wake us up at 7 am in the damn morning.. Do you know how fucking early that is?" Katsuki grumbled tiredly, his ashy blonde hair tangled from his wild resting.

Yawning gently, you placed your cheek against the table closing your eyes trying to doze off. "It's too early for you to be cursing that's for sure! Now shut up, breakfast is almost ready."

Katsuki clicked his tongue in frustration, his ruby irises gazed down towards you seeing you snoozing away peacefully.

Such a scene would have easily warmed up someone's heart...

"Wake up you brat." Feeling a rough pinch to your exposed cheek, your slumber was disturbed once again, keeping your eyes closed you let out a loud whine as Katsuki continued to pinch your cheek roughly until you sat up.

Small tears bubble on the sides of your eyes while you rubbed your cheek still keeping your eyes closed, "I'm sleepy though!"

"You don't think I am? If I have to stay up, so do you!" He snapped, pinching both of your cheeks making you whine out.

Masaru looked at the two of you, he opened his lips to speak only for you bite down on Katsuki's hand making the hero hiss in pain then continued to pull your cheeks more roughly, "You fucking little shit! You bit me! What are you an animal?!"

Mitsuki walked to the two of you, placing your breakfasts in front of

Masaru first then in front of the two of you a bit far away from the fight, she smiled sweetly before suddenly pulling out a wooden spoon from thin air then smacked Katsuki on his head stunning the hero and even yourself.

When Katsuki released your cheeks to glare at Mitsuki, you placed your hands on your head not wanting to witness the same smack as he just did. "Why the hell did you hit me?!" Katsuki shouted angrily, slamming his palms on the table.

While your Father was fuming, Mistuki only smiled sweetly then smacked him once more on top of his head with the spoon, before Katsuki could shout again she showed him the spoon then glared gently at him "Don't be mean to my Spicy Mochi, you were always a bratty child and you only became more bratty when you grew up! If she acts like, it's because of you! At least she isn't getting kidnapped by villains."

Katsuki's glare sharpened by the mention of him in his youth, the hero scoffed "Whatever, I was a good kid... Just was surrounded by idiots."

Mistuki rolled her eyes, moving your plates closer then ruffled your bed hair before taking a seat at her chair, your mouth watered by the food in front Of you.

Just when Katsuki picked up his chopsticks to eat, the hero was about to place the cooked egg into his mouth his attention was brought to you ravishingly eating the meal in front Of you. Katsuki's eyes widened until he placed his egg down then nudged you roughly, "Stop eating so fast! You are going to make yourself choke-"

On cue, a sharp cough came from you as rice you tried to literally inhale went down the wrong way, Mitsuki was quick to stand up and was about to run to help but Katsuki was already picking you up, the hero had a slight look of panicked even if he seemed to be glaring at you.

Suddenly the hero began to roughly smack your back, only to make your coughing fit increase, "Spit it out already idiot!!"

"Katsuki, that's not helping!"