My Kitty can!?

Q : Do you want this to be a big crossover or only KhR? Pls answer.

"We are home!!" Bridgette shouted loudly, releasing her hold on Scratch, Het, and perv.

She released the leash from the other kitties and walked to the living room.

"Its already 7 pm! It sure take a long time to shop, now its time to eat!!" The blond girl beamed and opened 8 cans of cat food.

Its looks pretty disgusting but smells better than The blond cookings. Thought the cats.

Before they can try or eat it, the front door of the house slammed open, revealing a glasses blond woman in scientist jacket.

"Bridget-chan~~~~ I brought some new potion!!! Try it try it!!" The glasses woman screamed and shoved a small bottle filled with weird looking liquid to The blond.

Gabrielle ignored the insane woman and smiled at her cats. "What are you doing? Eat."

Staring nervously at the Insane woman and their owner, the cats glanced at each other.

"Oh come on Gabry-chan!! Its totally 100 percent natural and safe!!" The Blond unknown woman pants (what!?!?!?).

Gabrielle smile terrifyingly and tilted her head. "Eat."

The cats squealed (more like, Tsuna squealed and the other nervously obey except Hiba, Muku, and Reborn), and started eating their food.

"Please try it for me? Please!!? I promise its safe and already tested!" Say the Blond.

"If its already tested why do you want to test it on me? Hanji?" The cat owner stare hers cat with murderous look.

"Because we need to make sure by retesting it! I promise it won't give you those cat ears and ta- OUCH." The so called Hanji was kicked in the chin, making Hanji fall to the floor.

"Did you say something?" Gabrielle smiled creepily.

"N-nothing, anyway the potion will let you talk with animal. Its already tested on human and proven to be safe!!" Hanji said stubbornly, and sit on the floor.

All those dark and murderous aura suddenly dissapear. "Talk with animal? Really?" Gabrielle ask with interested look.

"Yes yes!! You can talk with any kind of animal!! Even Unicorn and Dragon!!" Hanji exclaimed excitedly.

"Well... I kind of want to know what my cats are talking about.." The Blond owner ponders her choice.

Hanji grin brightly. "I PROMISE YOU IT WILL WORK!! I swear by my life!"

Gabrielle thinked deeply and nodded slowly. "Well okay then, I will be your experiment this one last time."

"YES!!"  Hanji abruptly stand and opened the potion vial, she ran to Gabrielle intending to pour the potion but ended up tripping.

"NOOOOO~" In slow motion the potion fell and hit the floor, and the kittens. Gabrielle look alerted and was ready to punch Hanji if something happen to her kittens

It was quiet for a few second and nothing happened.

"Phew, no effect on Animals huh?" Gabrielle sighed.

Hanji cried in the corner saying something about precious expensive potion.

Suddenly a loud manly (is Tsuna manly? Btw in here he is 17 and the other are older too.) voice screamed.

More like squealed.

"HIEEEEEEEE."

For now I will finish it till here.

Sorry guys I cant write much for now..

A